Pokémon goes viral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokémon goes viral

Are you hook on this Pokémon fad that's out their or better yet what do you think about this going viral.

Everyone's going crazy over this shit even died to catch a Pokémon ball.

Comment

I didn't like it as a kid and sure don't like it now

Comment

it's for children...or adults who think like one
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

from what i know the game hasn't officially launched yet and the version everyone plays atm is a hack hence why so many flaws are found

pokemon is found in awkward places, in traffic and on graveyards but once it will run smoothly i'm sure Starbucks and mcdonald s are the places to be

another marketing game without an end and only there to get people to collect virtual animals and spend money
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

in short; worse than angry birds

Comment

i don't play anything that is popular.

Comment

Any cunt who is between 20-40 playing this game needs re-evaluate their lives , they deserve to get hit by a car chasing those stupid things

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
                  Any cunt who is between 20-40 playing this game needs re-evaluate their lives , they deserve to get hit by a car chasing those stupid things
                  Weren't you hit by a car ?

Comment

Lol that was different I was under the influence

Comment

I will stop once I have collected them all.

Comment

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
                        I will stop once I have collected them all.
                        it'll never end....you'll only make the wrong people rich

Comment

Gay ass shit. all i got say got a prob message me in game Leith2

Comment

I love the game and that's for sure. But as you all know, it hasn't been released for all countries, and everyone else is using the apk file, and the problem which comes with servers being used by so many results in the server shut down for hours. Yesterday, whole day, it didn't work because the servers were down. But then damn it's nice

Comment

I think pokemon go is a great idea. Even for adults. Gets everyone off the couch and walking..biking ect. You don't need to shove your face in the phone and ignore everything around you tho. That's just asking for trouble

Comment

Working...
                              X