#$* all of ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #$* all of ic

you guys call me a traitor for joining black sails hmmmm oh well suck a dick an eat shit ill join anyone i want an mr READY when nino shows up ill get my invite back but for now ill jus hang out lol

Oh yeah an dan jus do us all a favor an jump off a bridge an take nick with you you all will be doing ic a great justice

Comment

I think this needs to be merged with the Greatest Rankwhore of all time thread

Comment

Originally posted by TUJ View Post
        I think this needs to be merged with the Greatest Rankwhore of all time thread
        Well i vote for you bud their is no whore here bigger than you

Comment

Although I would love to claim the title of the biggest whore, I prefer to remain a slut and offer free sexual favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
            you guys call me a traitor for joining black sails hmmmm oh well suck a dick an eat shit ill join anyone i want an mr READY when nino shows up ill get my invite back but for now ill jus hang out lol
            You are a traitor jumping ship like that

Comment

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
              You are a traitor jumping ship like that
              Hmmmm me an nino are cool we talked i said can i join ya its boring over here in ic he said you were here when we started it of course bro so i said cool would be a nice change nino is on vacation an didnt tell ready to send an invite or tell him or her the situation

If im a traitor for joining black sails what does that make brent or jtt brent is in iu he doesnt want no part of ic an jtt was with drama not sure what happened so are they traitors themselves or is it just me hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

it's just you.

Comment

Oh ok jus wanted to know although its not true ill accept it i could careless how anyone perceive my moves if im a traitor cool np

Comment

I feel nick is the ic traitor but jus my opinion nick an everyone there next round you all will be seeing a lot of me i actually might use my mighty cc not sure if its worth it though but im very tempted

Comment

So much drama over a stupid game. Love it

Comment

Do what you wish Scotty. I stood up for you when everybody else was over your shit. I defended you on the grounds of loyalty when you hit the wrong people, built at the wrong times, failed to help bank or loot or participate other than doing your own thing.

I caught much shit for inviting you back last round, and giving you a prize seat. So use those turns and buy more. Show us all how you value friendships. I truly don't give a fuck.

I'm done defending you or caring.

Oh, since you're "taking the gloves off" so to speak there's no point in keeping this from you any longer:

When we gathered the OG IC to figure out where we go from here, one of the few unanimous conclusions was that NOBODY wanted to be part an IC family with you as boss.

Comment

Maximus Constanino:

ICBSWCICSEnforcers4L

i hear clutch is recruiting...

Comment

I think you should start hitting ic and see what your made of oh wait you don't want your ic friends to get bumhurt.lol

Comment

Someone is on their period.

Comment

Working...
                              X