Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Hates England hahahaha PROPPA ENGLISH MAN !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Hates England hahahaha PROPPA ENGLISH MAN !!!

Hahahaha I don't give a shit.. infacts I think its pretty funny how everyone absolutely hates us for no real reason... I been on holiday a few times to spain and places some people are alright but some not just spannish but every other forieghners there on holiday as well all look at English with mucky looks etc.... I don't let stuff like that bother me though.... PROUD TO BE ENGLISH, we English, short, fat , bald, pig-looking, we eat greasy bacon sarnys n food, we don't have any style we wear whatever we want like PROPPA MEN, we get pissed n where proud of it AHHHHH "!!... I RECKON people are just jealous of us cos we simply just don't give a sheeeeeit.

I however don't drink or smoke or anything... BUT that still dosnt stop people from tarnishing us with all the same drunk-hooligan brush though cos I am shaving headed n very patriotic..... PROUD TO BE A PROPPA MAN.... A PROPPA ENGLISH MAN

I just don't bother going on holiday to forieghn countrys anymore I just go abroad at home where people speak normal n stuff ahhhh

Just look at all the anti English comments on here as well on the bye bye britian thread... Hahahaha.

SHORT, FAT, UGLY, PIGGY LOOKING, WORKING CLASS, BAD TEETH, GREASY BACON SANDWHICH EATER, PROPPA MAN, ENGLISH AND PROUD OF IT !!!

Comment

I AM STOMPING MY FLAG IN THE GROUND AND MAKING THIS A PRO ENGLISH THREAD AHHHHhh.

Comment

ENGLANDS NATIONAL DISH ahh proppa man with proppa culture of nooo messing abaaht

Comment

i dont hate england. im just upset they keep choking in major tournaments

Comment

is that a grilled cheese with bacon?

Comment

Originally posted by real_roro View Post
              Just accept it bro they suck ass man i bet mexico can beat them and they're the worst lol

Comment

There's no hate towards the English , we beat ye out of our country with pitchforks and we are friends now

Comment

Originally posted by Tru_Mafia View Post
                  is that a grilled cheese with bacon?
                  nah just a bacon butty on toasted bread

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
                    There's no hate towards the English , we beat ye out of our country with pitchforks and we are friends now
                    well this time immahh invade yooo irish ass with mah English meatahhh ahhh

Comment

Originally posted by real_roro View Post
                      ahhh don't doo sport, the only thing I do is eat with one arm and drink with the other

Comment

only the ignorant ones....all 17million of them
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Revenge_Of_MrWorker View Post
                          ahhh don't doo sport, the only thing I do is eat with one arm and drink with the other
                          dont we all? lol

Comment

i like to lean on one elbow....my right arm is making Popeye look silly
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                              only the ignorant ones....all 17million of them
                              Yeah I only hate ignorant dutch twats like yourself as well. That cant see the bigger picture because your brainwashed by your hatred.

It seems you must also hate the half the population of Holland which also want to leave the E.U

your one proppa hypocrite.

Its ok for you , but no one else yeah ?.

E.U is a corrupt organisation that needs to end,

Comment

Working...
                              X