This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disproportionate percentage of black and other BAME dying of corona

There's a disproportionate percentage of black and other BAME nuccas getting ill and dying from corona. Even the first 10 doctors to die in the UK are all from black and other BAME groups. Why is this?

The trend in the UK is also the same in other countries. Makes you think. Was this disease a deliberate construction to eliminate black and other BAME. I dont know. Am just asking the question nah mean... if the trend keeps up how many black and other coloured man will be left...

You're up next bubbah

Comment

Nah g I aint gonna let no shit like this take a nuccaa out

Comment

i like to see stats from China and Italy supporting that lol

only research available is from China about bloodtype A...which seems to have higher victim rate.
        Shine Bright!

Comment

Originally posted by Bevaa View Post
          There's a disproportionate percentage of black and other BAME nuccas getting ill and dying from corona. Even the first 10 doctors to die in the UK are all from black and other BAME groups. Why is this?

The trend in the UK is also the same in other countries. Makes you think. Was this disease a deliberate construction to eliminate black and other BAME. I dont know. Am just asking the question nah mean... if the trend keeps up how many black and other coloured man will be left...
          Were is the link with these stats dude

Comment

Originally posted by Goyim View Post
            i like to see stats from China and Italy supporting that lol

only research available is from China about bloodtype A...which seems to have higher victim rate.
            Correct my dutch fruitcake... with this being a new and changing issue the research is still developing and is as you can imagine in its infant stages.. initial studies are however finding that pattern, blacks and BAME more at risk of dying than whites. Gonna have to keep an eye on this shit and once the dust settles take a head count

Comment

Originally posted by Phil-Mitchell View Post

Were is the link with these stats dude
              To early for stats this is a developing issue only time is gonna tell nah meaaaaan

Comment

corona.jpg
                https://www.latimes.com/california/s...her-death-rate

Comment

brookings.jpg

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...from-covid-19/

Comment

See some news articles and shit but am waiting for that real research once this shit be done with. The history of black man is fucked though. Them man had there own ends, white man then made them all into slaves. Then created capitalism and then made them a slave to the $. Now because they trying to control population they are eliminating black man. Black man always getting the short end of the stick.

Are black man ever gonna grow a pair and step up? we will see once this corona shit is over

Comment

WE saw obama as the first ever american hpresidence in history alone side his wife being the first ever black first lady in history an there did a lot since they were historic in 2 terms in the white house an that was a big thing worldwide for many african americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil-Mitchell View Post
                        WE saw obama as the first ever american hpresidence in history alone side his wife being the first ever black first lady in history an there did a lot since they were historic in 2 terms in the white house an that was a big thing worldwide for many african americans.
                        I get what your saying Mitchel but real talk you ever heard of the phrase coconut? - Did Obama really do things for blacks in America? Have you see the state of black neighbourhoods? Blacks in the states live like second class citizens.

Obama didn't do shit. Why? Because he too is a slave to the $.

Comment

you should change this topic to "blacks in the US"

because Africa is doing fine....

and the real issue is healthcare and the access to it....
                          Shine Bright!

Comment

and check facts...not sensational headlines...
                            Shine Bright!

Comment

Originally posted by Goyim View Post
                              you should change this topic to "blacks in the US"

because Africa is doing fine....

and the real issue is healthcare and the access to it....
                              Africa nah have the mechanisms to accurately record the number of blacks dying. And the ones who do don’t give a flying fuck because they are coconuts like my guy obama. Nuff africans have died. The under reporting is unreal

Comment

Working...
                              X