Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos the better player???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whos the better player???

    So qho do you think is the better player and please explain why
    24
    Lopov
    66.67%
    16
    Realt
    33.33%
    8

  • #2
    Honestly speaking this question is a toss up??????

    Comment


    • #3
      How in the actual fuck can you compare Tony to Lopov?

      That's like comparing Keystone to TMK.

      Realt: Yes hello I'd like to build high and get my ass kicked then log off.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Righty View Post
        How in the actual fuck can you compare Tony to Lopov?

        That's like comparing Keystone to TMK.

        Realt: Yes hello I'd like to build high and get my ass kicked then log off.
        Some ppl may disagree with ya righty everyone has their own opinion

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
          Some ppl may disagree with ya righty everyone has their own opinion
          Yeah I doubt the people who took down Tony disagree with me.
          Last edited by Righty; 06-09-2016, 02:51 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            RealT hands down ..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Righty View Post
              Yeah I doubt the people who took down Tony disagree with me.
              Would make for a very one-sided argument. Ask Man Utd supporters who's the best in the Premier League. Sure you'll get a good idea of who's the best.

              *end sarcasm*

              I couldn't care less about the poll though, so no answer from me bout that. Very pointless imo.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chrispy View Post
                Would make for a very one-sided argument. Ask Man Utd supporters who's the best in the Premier League. Sure you'll get a good idea of who's the best.

                *end sarcasm*

                I couldn't care less about the poll though, so no answer from me bout that. Very pointless imo.
                Everyone has a right to their own opinion

                Comment

                Working...
                X