Porello online rap battle : Unleash the beast edition 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porello online rap battle : Unleash the beast edition 2016

we are back on the forums once more for all you hip hop freaks out there on the game
    lets place our hate mail in a lyrical bunch

choose your style any style is allowed NO RULES

IN THIS ONE YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ON AND ABOUT WHO EVER !

shake bake that pie
    there is no divide the whole lot is for I
    I be managing as you watchin me count my money before your eyes
    my style catches your girls's eye by surprise
    14k chain from my neck with silver bracelet on ma wrist what you expect you have the same if you get what I get ! NO DISRESPECT

ima the king of this master poectic hectic rhymin thing its my world was my dream now its money making !

Comment

Getting this cash flow, looting bots and weak individuals, maybe then... I will go, Bank and travel, across the sea, multiple opportunities, every hour smashing bots and multis as I please. Please don't mind, my mind as I release, committed with ease, best believe, The_coffee_Shop, always smoking trees, that THC is what all we breath.

Comment

we ride to surive/a bullet in da middle of ya eyes/when ya speak lies bout our lives
        we the then we the next what do you respect you don't have cash like we get
        we redeem the top spot load glocks brass knuckles/lay mofos out if they cause hassles chuck bodies from boats sink em no floats busted slashed throats !
        we shine like the stars/like we are/we rock rap country superstars with golden guiters
        three lines three words a rhyme thats mine its crazy but thats my truest legacy
        we fine like a fine reflection from dia-mends on chromes cruisin in a mercendez benz!
        you see me out spark spiral up like the fireball from the volcano spout so hot nothing can put me out
        ready steady aim pop somebody

Comment

Ima bee watch me sting ya pop a mothafuka so fresh no expiry date/Ima so good I leave na mistakes /come in and out you don't know whats gon on bout /we the west we the south we fuck mofo's up lay mofo's out / gold chains flash threads stacks of bread the hatin getting to ya head/we are real you are low life material we high definition your nothing/the partial reason your bleedin ya career ain't succeedin so your resulting to treason toxic air be breathing
          see the crown round my skull it sits there a lil more cause it will never fall
          my chains swing left to right fuck around you will loose your life tonight
          weapons on fist which one you pick cause I come so deadly Ima swish
          counting stacks so hot I cause hot attacks
          the world shakes we come in numbers we the worst earthquake
          you jelous you hating the money we be making we in for the high life we gettin it right with a fight!

Comment

pittin rhymes bone dislocating motherfucka's hating not taking the wishin participating in the shit we be making its making my head achin step the fuck back or i break it off motherfuka you don't know who runs the show ------bitch

Comment

( Aha! Nice. )

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah keep going !

Comment

No disrespect but its not as gd as you think i dnt think freestyle is your strong suite but its just my personnel opinion only jus saying

Comment

oh look a critic ahahahahahaha

MOVING ON ~

Comment

Hi I m buttonz

Comment

I think this is 49th of same threads where kingie thinks hes good at something hes really bad

Comment

I think I m OK what do you think

Comment

Originally posted by KINGIE-PORELLO View Post
                            oh look a critic ahahahahahaha

MOVING ON ~
                            Yes i am being a critic but a good one 😄
                            Last edited by Maximus_Constanino; 06-04-2016, 06:53 PM. Reason: Bc

Comment

Don't worry about the boy when I cock it an do it/
                              I'm to fast for this game, so chop an screw it/
                              I'm bringing pain to the ears of all these rap lames/
                              Burn em up with flames I set on tracks Mayne/
                              Boston mass on the map, an you can't stop us now/
                              Like a Compton jail, we got the game on lock down/
                              I'm ferocious and atrocious, and you rappers better notice/
                              That I'm lyrically precocious, an I'm gonna leave you hopeless/
                              Im rolling with the star lineup, nuttin but the dopest/
                              And you haters can't resist us, cause you'll end up dope sick/
                              Line after line son, you love it and you know it/
                              Got it stuck in your minds, so when you hear my rymes you flow it/
                              Too Ill with it, there's no debating/
                              Always spitting sicker shit then them cancer patients/
                              Everybody bumps this sickness, got the house shaking/
                              Cause we beating on more tracks, then NASCAR racing/
                              Got you lame rappers pacing, shaking, getting all sweaty/
                              Cause with me around, you ain't living your dreams so call me Freddy/
                              Cause y'all nuttin but snacks on them tracks...lil Debbie/
                              Killa D the lyrical marine, stays armed an ready/
                              To crunch on everyone of your Bars, like Nestlé/
                              Never ever in your lame lives should you try an test me/
                              Cause I'll blow up on your ass, quicker then a shooken pepsi/
                              And cops, they do you no good cause they can't ever catch me/
                              But back to the topic, cause I'm dropping bombs...atomic/
                              Fuck being ironic, cause I'm ripping up you comics/
                              Im true artist, y'all probably messing with that phonics/
                              But honest, anything's a hit with Killa-D on it!!!!!
                              Last edited by SS_k1lla_D; 06-04-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X