• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your "I was so drunk" story?

Could also be "I was so high.."

Berlin, Germany
    During World Cup 2014
    So many good memories..... too bad I can't remember any of it.

Comment

My dick didn't work.

Comment

I was so high I was looking for my truck in my truck

Comment

Loss consciousness and fell into a walk-in closet in my house. Momentarily woke up and was convinced I was in jail for public intox. Proceeded to sleep on luggage until I thought I could pass a breathalyzer

Comment

I once broke out of a car because i was locked in...

Comment

I slammed my girlfriend shut and kissed the door hello
              Game Admin

Comment

Slept in a bath half full of water almost drown myself.

Comment

Fell threw a shower door trying to take a leak.

Comment

Tought I coud help taxi driver with the shifts so I started messing with the gear box...got kicked out of the cab with no charge less than a block from where I wanted to go...cooked everything I found in my friends kitchen and used his finest liquor to flame a chicken...felll asleep at the windows and woke up at noon in the very same spot and a sunburn on half my face.
                    This other time in a morning after a long night I was hanging out with homeless ppl and blowing money in sanduiches and wine boxes for about 20ppl.
                    Also another time I woke up in a living room I had never been, with a poodle staring at me..almost 100km away from the last place I remembered to be in.
                    I coud go on....
                    Was in a fight, got my lip blown, walked for an hour to nearest medical center stoping at every tavern, bar whatever.. asked for the strongest shot in every place, soaked a napkin on it, had the shot and proceedded to next with booze soaked napkin on my wound..when I got to the medical center I stormed the place, went tru securit, stormed doctors office in the middle of an appointment and got treated for free.

Comment

I was so drunk i stood. Over my girls house one night i passed out i woke up to a pink g string and red lipstick

Comment

World Cup 2014 The Netherlands vs Costa Rica
                        Started with drinking beer on a party watching the game. We won and started with drinking Bacardi Cola after that i cant remember anything.. Till i looked up in the mirror next morning... I had seemly fallen with my bike head first. My whole head was onder blood and wounds.. I can tell you that isnt good for your relationship..

Comment

Fell into the river in Amsterdam, nearly drowned. Was in an induced coma for 1 week.

Comment

Elk Camp...... Someone said we need more Firewood, went out in the woods found a partially fallen tree about 5-6" in diameter and about 25-30' in length started pushing it back and forth till it finally gave way and drug it back to camp. Dropped it next to the fire and said "there that enough?"

Comment

i got another one day i was drunk and had to take a dump so i sat on the toilet and took a dump not realizing i forgot to pull my pants down ������������

Comment

Working...
                              X