X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMB Quality Control

Does anyone know the number?

It seems post comments are reviewed? When do these blogs start being reviewed?

I understand adding to the TMB community and their roles and truly do appreciate the work and idea but I think the standards are horrible these days... How is the game compensating for this work when it's clearly so incompetent?

The blogs are submitted to staff. They get turns for writing it and turns if staff decides to post it. So stop bashing staff or you will be frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by Payaso View Post
      The blogs are submitted to staff. They get turns for writing it and turns if staff decides to post it. So stop bashing staff or you will be frozen.
      Nobody is bashing staff, go wipe the dust off your knee's.

Calling a spade a spade, everyone else is thinking it... If I get frozen for that, so be it.

Comment

Today 12:42 AM #2

payasshole..eat a dick ni66er!

Comment

Scared and censor yourself..what a rebel. Vbb. As for you keystone stop trolling my post

Comment

I find it much more effective that if you or anyone else have issues with something posted to our blog site or any social media sites that they contact Tiki or myself.

Posting on the forums and putting the volunteers that help on these sites, on blast just makes you look like you're looking for attention and not really being constructive on the issue.

Since I've spoken to you a few times in the past and you yet to voice any of your concerns to me or any other staff for that matter i can't really help you.

if you care to talk about it feel free to add me on Skype

my Skype name is dirtynick2

Comment

Scared and censor yourself..what a rebel. Vbb. As for you keystone stop trolling my post
              Trolling your post, your kidding me right?!

Comment

Shut up keystone and message tiki or rain..stop trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Rain View Post
                  I find it much more effective that if you or anyone else have issues with something posted to our blog site or any social media sites that they contact Tiki or myself.

Posting on the forums and putting the volunteers that help on these sites, on blast just makes you look like you're looking for attention and not really being constructive on the issue.

Since I've spoken to you a few times in the past and you yet to voice any of your concerns to me or any other staff for that matter i can't really help you.

if you care to talk about it feel free to add me on Skype

my Skype name is dirtynick2

That didn't take long... Added

Comment

Keystone, if you would like to write a blog about anything, or think you can do a better job than what the blog writers do you can send it to:

[email protected]

If it is approved we will post it.This goes for everyone reading this, especially those players that feel that the works posted are not up to their standards.

Good luck and have a good weekend
                    Thanks!

Comment

TMB quality control, not blogger quality control... There are lots of good bloggers out there I am sure and I am not interested in blogging as clearly indicated before to you folks. I'm just saying, simple quality controls could be in place to prevent issues as we are seeing now..

ie...

1) Interviews are sent to both players before posting
                      2) Round reviews are vetted to ensure they are accurate

We don't need to recreate the wheel here. I do appreciate your offer though.

Thank you Blog_Staff.

Comment

If tmb had quality control we would all be in trouble. No go back under your bridge troll

Comment

If tmb had quality control we would all be in trouble. No go back under your bridge troll
                          Can you go somewhere and let the educated people post? The only troll is you who neglects to add anything to this post or discussion...

Comment

The issues have been noted and resolved with the parties involved

any further issues please see tiki or myself directly

thanks

/Thread Closed

Comment

Originally posted by Keystone15 View Post
                              Does anyone know the number?

It seems post comments are reviewed? When do these blogs start being reviewed?

I understand adding to the TMB community and their roles and truly do appreciate the work and idea but I think the standards are horrible these days... How is the game compensating for this work when it's clearly so incompetent?
                              As Rain has said to you - it's more useful engage us one on one please and be specific about WHAT is incompetent, so we can address it. if you got ideas to improve it, our blog sites are community driven, contribute, then i would respect that such users have some leeway to criticize in a constructive manner.

if you are referring to the latest blog drama with TUJ and Raven, well...don't....it is a non issue, the author was led to believe that she was interviewing someone who turned out to be the wrong person

Please send all correspondence to rain or Tiki about this further, please and thanks
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X