X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of thrones s6

For the fans,
    Here be even more dragons?
    After watching Trailer #2 for season 6 that airs April 24th. What are your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0ib1NErqg
    Last edited by Soulja; 04-12-2016, 02:33 PM.

I would be shocked if the Dragons didnt play a massive part in the upcoming season, they have set it up for them to become fierce and feared in the battle for the throne that seems to be happening this season. Along with the threat of the whitewalkers, I assume the Dragons will get more air time this season then the rest combined

Comment

My dick got hard

Comment

I only love the Dragon Queen.. the rest of the characters suck. They killed off her tall hot dark husband at the start I enjoyed the Fuck scenes ...the brother n sister rooting is a major turn off ...the midget guy is ok but his head makes me wanna kick him in the face.

Comment

The HBO series 'The Tudors' is far more interesting. It portrays real historical facts plus has the Fuck scenes which lets face it ....it's why most of you watch it. 'Rome' is also better...

Comment

Originally posted by Drob View Post
            My dick got hard
            Everyone n everything makes ur Dick hard that's no surprise to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
              The HBO series 'The Tudors' is far more interesting. It portrays real historical facts plus has the Fuck scenes which lets face it ....it's why most of you watch it. 'Rome' is also better...
              NO and NO

GOT is much better but Tudors is on showtime

Comment

Hmm have you seen all three my dear??

Comment

Sex and The City kicks all other HBOs butts in ~~

Comment

DAMN IT.... Thanks, now I have to catch up and watch an entire other show and then ANOTHER ONE....

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Boi View Post
                      DAMN IT.... Thanks, now I have to catch up and watch an entire other show and then ANOTHER ONE....
                      Haha!! I know many who do love game of thrones I'm just a history buff so yeah. The Tudors and Rome are Brilliant~

Comment

Haha!! I know many who do love game of thrones I'm just a history buff so yeah. The Tudors and Rome are Brilliant~
                        That's why I feel forced to watch them, asoon as you said its more factual I was hooked without even watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                          NO and NO

GOT is much better but Tudors is on showtime
                          Couldn't agree more Eli

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                            Couldn't agree more Eli
                            nope.. I bet you guys have not even seen the others .. how about

HBOs Deadwood

that's pretty awesome too

Comment

Gendry is the true King of Westeros

Comment

Working...
                              X