• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfgang'.
    replied
    Originally posted by Goyim View Post
    I simply hope this is fake news
    It is fucking fake news. Motherfucker did not come back here to prove anything besides to tell people "pLeAsE Dm iN mAiN" to sell them a bullshit story.

Leave a comment:

• Goyim
    replied
    I simply hope this is fake news

Leave a comment:

• Wolfgang'.
    replied
    Originally posted by Turtle1 View Post
    Hey guys sorry been away for a few days. There’s allot going on so TMB isn’t a priority for me at the moment. Tig in game if anyone wants to hit me up and i’ll try reply when I get a chance. Worker had Cystic Fibrosis and had been suffering from it since he was young. Corona exacerbated his illness and his body just couldn’t cope.This is why we all need to look out for people with known illness and the elderly in particular who are more at risk. Wolfgang - I know how old Luke is and can really do without your trolling bullshit thanks. The funeral will be held behind closed doors with only immediate family members attending which there are a few due to the guidance from the UK gov about mass gatherings. If anyone else has questions inbox me in game thanks
    In all honesty pal, I've known Luke longer than you. This is just alot "blah blah blah" on your part.
    Bring us actual fucking proof that Luke has passed then perhaps we'll take your word in consideration, so take your weak trolling because it phase these simple minded motherfuckers, but I've done this before.

Next time you reply to me or your thread. Have some actual proof
    If not, I will not believe any fabricated bullshit you'll post next time. Thank you.

If you're still reading this, don't forget the proof and or death certificate.

Leave a comment:

• Turtle1
    replied
    Hey guys sorry been away for a few days. There’s allot going on so TMB isn’t a priority for me at the moment. Tig in game if anyone wants to hit me up and i’ll try reply when I get a chance. Worker had Cystic Fibrosis and had been suffering from it since he was young. Corona exacerbated his illness and his body just couldn’t cope.This is why we all need to look out for people with known illness and the elderly in particular who are more at risk. Wolfgang - I know how old Luke is and can really do without your trolling bullshit thanks. The funeral will be held behind closed doors with only immediate family members attending which there are a few due to the guidance from the UK gov about mass gatherings. If anyone else has questions inbox me in game thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dan_Jackson
    replied
    Turtle can you message me in game please

Leave a comment:

• Wolfgang'.
    replied
    The flaw with this post is "and if you know elderly people who live alone if you can help out please do so"
    Me and MrWorker were around the same age (26-29) more or less, if you're making us assume he was old as dirt with a compromised immune system, this pathetic post fucking failed.

I pulled this "RIP" thread bullshit years ago with no fucks given or remorse, you really got to enlighten us.

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Can we have more details please ?

Leave a comment:

• Fornax
    replied
    Thread closed until confirmation is achieved

Leave a comment:

• Wolfgang'.
    replied
    You pathetic losers don't even know his first name. So this thread can go suck a dick like the person who made it.

Leave a comment:

• Klown
    replied
    Same here please

Leave a comment:

• Fornax
    replied
    Turtle1, please message me in game or Skype
    thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied