• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil-Mitchell
    replied
    Originally posted by braw View Post
    I got this yesterday ...not sure it's amusing though

Hate to say it but the way u play suck bro shitty way of playing tbh ​​​​​​
    Theres always amusing messages from newbies claiming they have years experince on here to mafiosos keeping in a theme with there name an pictures on profiles. thats part of whay keeps this game going in some ways

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    I got this yesterday ...not sure it's amusing though

Hate to say it but the way u play suck bro shitty way of playing tbh ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Phil-Mitchell
    started a topic Most Amusing Messages

Most Amusing Messages

Im sure many have recieved messages that leave them with a giggle or questioning the sanity of the person in the messages. SO i though id post this an ask what messsges have you recieved ingame or via the fourm inbox that you feel should be aired on here.

From YAWARAKAI-TE
    stfu ya noob i been playing this game over 10 years!

In reply to:
    Hey as your flying solo why not come join us here in a lootin family you can gain knowledge and better your own skill son TMB in.

AS your a new player here you have a lot of tips your missing while being in your own family

an in reply to me asking if they were fans of the former Family OMERTA his responce was as followed which leaves me to assume hes a sour puss who cant back up with a profile medal showing his 10 year dedication to TMB

CLearly a vet in the TMB an as the Boss of Hatamoto_Yakko family so beware of this fearless solo yuppie or you may get told to stfu an laugh as you delete his messages lol
Working...
X