TH Cheating. PePw is a Hoax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH Cheating. PePw is a Hoax

TH crying begging and threatin staff to unlock lootas account with 5t to get best famrank so staff logged in and sent cash.
    PePw is a HOAX no explanation needed

Sensible post from a well rounded individual.

Comment

Another loser hiding behind a fake name. Loota hasn’t been in TH for several rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TpK View Post
        Another loser hiding behind a fake name. Loota hasn’t been in TH for several rounds.
        that is no answer have u or fam members asked to log into his acc and have they done so?

Comment

I honestly have no clue what this person[s] is talking about but let me clarify something: Any family member who is not banned in a round, who is holding lots of banked family cash, staff will always help when families ask for it. We are not gonna punish an entire family just because someone couldn't login again to complete game actions, especially regarding BANKED UP CASH that the entire family contributed toward. We dont know why they cant login - it could be some real emergency and we will not make all the other players in that family suffer.

Thank you
          - Admin
          Game Admin

Comment

If it is a big collector who collected for themselves and didn't receive and deposits.... and then goes offline, and/or someone who put the money in their personal safe box and then went idle for days...... we will not remove it, the person chose to rank themselves, not the family.

there's a lot of variables here, but our main point is we will help where we can see that a family is struggling because some key member is holding a collective's cash. And there is some cases we will refuse, like where we can clearly see someone infiltrated and sabotaged your family cash.....this is recognized as legit game play and no amount of complaints will make us undo that.

Game Admin

Comment

gotta love the TH haters trying to get their 15 mins of fame cause they cant do it in the game !!!

Comment

He is DrRespect multi.

Comment

Pe_We_PE revealed his true identity to myself during an ingame interview i held with him a few hours ago.

Pe_We_Pe Wrote this is responce to his identity - Im not a mystery my name is .

The staff could even browse my messages to confirm this if i hadnt of deleted the messages!

Comment

Working...
                  X