Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corona Virus

    So, what’s your view on this whole thing?

  • #2
    Global population control
    I am more concerned with the vaccines honestly
    Good forum topic btw boss

    Comment


    • #3
      overblown, over-hyped.

      to better illustrate this go to this website https://www.worldometers.info/
      2,933Coronavirus deaths this year
      79,069Seasonal flu deaths this year

      what? panic for this? stock market down for this? wearing bane masks for this? makes no sense

      also, what is the difference between the regular flu and Corona? seems like they rebranded the normal flu and people went CraZy.

      like with most things the reaction is usually worse than the thing and this is no different. Calm down and relax this is getting stupid.

      yes the cure will come out and some corporations will make billions and the world will be saved.
      Last edited by Eli_462; 02-29-2020, 03:24 PM.

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          Obviously escapes or released from the china bio lab

          Comment


          • #6
            Its a very nasty mexican Beer

            Comment


            • #7
              It's in my hometown now. Few kilometers away from my house.

              Pretty scared to think that it's so close.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                It's in my hometown now. Few kilometers away from my house.

                Pretty scared to think that it's so close.
                yeah mate your pretty much fucked !!!!

                its gonna wipe out 1/4 of the world population

                Comment


                • #9
                  Weaks and olds are soon dead.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nostradamus Effect ROFL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      2 US deaths from caronavirus in just 2 days.... More to come

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I just came from Costco and the scene was unbelievable. The water, rice, milk, everything is gone. Costco manager told me they made a sale of 1.5million that single store just today alone.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KING View Post
                          I just came from Costco and the scene was unbelievable. The water, rice, milk, everything is gone. Costco manager told me they made a sale of 1.5million that single store just today alone.
                          Shut the fuck up, cunt. You couldn't afford a Costco Membership regardless so stop blowing smoke pretending you shop at Costco.
                          At most you Diner-Dash at a Soup Kitchen, bitch.

                          Take your extra chromosome and your mild Schizophrenia and go talk to your pal Jesus.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                            It's in my hometown now. Few kilometers away from my house.

                            Pretty scared to think that it's so close.
                            Scared by a little virus
                            You sound like a major bitch that doesn't wash his hands and only wipes his ass with one thin layer of Toilet paper.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                              overblown, over-hyped.

                              to better illustrate this go to this website https://www.worldometers.info/
                              2,933Coronavirus deaths this year
                              79,069Seasonal flu deaths this year

                              what? panic for this? stock market down for this? wearing bane masks for this? makes no sense

                              also, what is the difference between the regular flu and Corona? seems like they rebranded the normal flu and people went CraZy.

                              like with most things the reaction is usually worse than the thing and this is no different. Calm down and relax this is getting stupid.

                              yes the cure will come out and some corporations will make billions and the world will be saved.
                              I deserve some of the credit here.
                              I'm surprised you didn't bring 9/11 or some made up conspiracy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X