Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the weirdest or worst thing that you have eaten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the weirdest or worst thing that you have eaten?

The strangest that I have eaten would be crocodile or camel. The crocodile tasted just like chicken and camel was in the damn burger I've ever had.
    skype = tmbtiki

When I was in Vietnam I watched another person eat a fried tarantula, he said it tasted like hairy fat, not a description that had me running over to try my own!
    skype = tmbtiki

Comment

There's this one time I went down on a chick in the back seat of her Corolla. She came to see me after work from the gym, so them hot dog buns have been cooking for a cool minute, and it was a cool winter I proceeded removing them pants of hers and see the steam coming off her cooch like roast beef bathing in hot water and we locked eyes and she said "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids"

Comment

My husband once had a chilli chicken in Sri Lanka, he was warned not to actually eat any of the chilli pieces cause they were on the very high heat range. Of course he accidently ate one and could not taste anything for days afterwards.
        skype = tmbtiki

Comment

I had Muskox in greenland, tasted like rotten meat, awful.
          When I was a kid, we used to shoot starlings and fry it in the pan.. only chest.
          And, when we were out diving we had raw scallops.. tasted like seawater, and felt like seawater pudding, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang'. View Post
            There's this one time I went down on a chick in the back seat of her Corolla. She came to see me after work from the gym, so them hot dog buns have been cooking for a cool minute, and it was a cool winter I proceeded removing them pants of hers and see the steam coming off her cooch like roast beef bathing in hot water and we locked eyes and she said "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids"

ahh the old.beef curtains...

Comment

I'm not much of an adventurous eater, but there was this one time I attended a Wild Game Dinner.
              We had all sorts of different meats and veggies.
              There was the mild stuff like Bison and Venison.
              Then it got more exotic.
              Elk, quail, pheasant, alligator, crocodile, wild boar, different fish, and I think there was an antelope or some other african horned creature.
              I tried all of these in their "steak" or "chop" form, but there was also all the organs available to try as well.
              I steered clear of all those things.
              All in all, I didn't have anything that I wouldn't eat again.
              Washed it all down with plenty of adult beverages.
              TMB Forum Administrator

I am always watching.
              Be kind to each other.

Comment

Okra.. don’t care what any of you say that shit is atrocious.. I mean who discovered this?? They need to be dug up and executed..

Comment

Weirdest things....
                  While in Japan, I've had all sorts of cool and interesting food.
                  Most unusual was squid. The tentacles were still moving. I had octopus at the same place. Both were not too bad. I think I liked the octopus a little more. It wasn't tentacles and it wasn't moving. Kind of rubbery, but still tasty.
                  Also all sorts of raw dishes and odd methods of eating normal foods as well.
                  Worst things....
                  Organs
                  I don't like any of them from any animal. I've tried a few and NOPE..don't like them. Liver, lungs, heart...well, heart isn't TOO bad. Tongue isn't too bad either.
                  Vital organs are gross. I've never had brain. I almost ate a fish brain once, but caught it before it entered my mouth.
                  I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

So you all are murderers.. Tiki I am shocked, you know you aren’t supposed to kill animals.. have you not seen the Protector?? He went hunting for the people that cooked his elephant what you think will happen you eating people camels?? And don’t let a crock see you omg they may avenge their brethren..

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
                      Okra.. don’t care what any of you say that shit is atrocious.. I mean who discovered this?? They need to be dug up and executed..
                      Fried or steamed?
                      I've had steamed or boiled, not sure okra. It was slimy and gross.
                      Fried okra is delicious.
                      I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post

Fried or steamed?
                        I've had steamed or boiled, not sure okra. It was slimy and gross.
                        Fried okra is delicious.
                        Okra itself.. lol I never had fried as the slime was first so all styles of okra just makes me wanna puke

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post

Okra itself.. lol I never had fried as the slime was first so all styles of okra just makes me wanna puke
                          There is nothing slimy or gross about the fried okra.
                          If you have a Cracker Barrel near by, go get you a side of it.
                          It's good.

And get a side of smashed taters and gravy too, incase you don't like the okra

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I've actually had squirrel in a curry before..

Comment

Wife and I were on a cruise ship. We had snails. They were nasty

Comment

Working...
                              X