Immunizations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immunizations

Your thoughts on immunization for children? Do you think they should be required by law or parental choice?

I think this should be parental choice however where I live they are required to attend school

Comment

Even if it wasnt required, I'd choose to immunize.
      I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I'd immunize to ensure my children are immune.

Comment

should be a choice and the ingredients should be posted and clear

Vaccine ingredients Aluminium, an adjuvant.
          MF59 (squalene oil), an adjuvant.
          Thiomersal, also called Thimerosal.
          Gelatine.
          Sorbitol and other stabilisers.
          Emulsifiers.
          Taste improvers.

Comment

it should definitely be a choice.

Parents should be allowed to choose not to immunize their children if they want to.

As long as they have their own schools, churches, day cares and playgrounds for the sick kids to play in so they won't put the rest of the population at risk for their own choices.

You are allowed to choose your own path of destruction if you so wish. You are NOT allowed to drag me and my loved ones down that path just because YOU have quaint antiquated beliefs.

Comment

never understood that argument if you have the shot and i don't and i get the disease or sickness than you should be safe because you got immunized, unless, you are saying it doesn't work then i would say what is the point?

they used to put lead in paint
              doctors use to not wash their hands before delivering babies.
              asbestos in building materials
              surgeon general said smoking wasn't harmful to ya
              mercury in fillings.

the list is endless really to what experts said at one time was good for ya and turns out to be not so good for ya.

i would be careful in saying what is antiquated and what is not.

Comment

in most situations there are one or more possible events that change your likelihood of getting whatever it is. It's all a game of odds.

Whether that's elderly who are just less resistant in general, or who are generationally out of step with current immunization norms, or children who haven't reached the age of full immunization, or the poor, or immigrants, or ignorant, or any other reason that people are not as immune as we'd hope, it's immature to believe that anybody who isn't immunized must have turned it down.

Their odds thus depend not on their own immunizations, but those of the herd. You have no right to willfully choose to reduce their odds jsut because *you* feel lucky. If you want to screw with your own mortality table that's fine, but it's selfish if you don't isolate yourself and instead force your risk-taking on those around you.

Comment

https://immunizebc.ca/vaccine-safety

Comment

Well with all of the things that have been approved by fda I’d say take your chances raising your kids in the wilderness sheesh or at least educate yourself With some research on what you allow them to administer to your child or children.. my opinion as this world is crazy as hell

Comment

I have studied this topic for more than 25 years, I still feel it should be a choice, even though my son is not vaccinated and WILL NOT be vaccinated with the current schedule.
                      The main issue most "anti Vaxers" have ... is the schedule and how it's changed

https://www.nvic.org/cmstemplates/nv...-schedules.pdf

I have some serious question concerning the current schedule.
                      First and foremost is the first vaccination our children receive shortly after birth, that being Hep B.

Why are we giving new born Hep B at birth ?
                      How do you contract Hep B ?

Those 2 questions could not be answered by the nurse that was going to vaccinate my son, who apparently was using IV drug and having unprotected sex in utero. Not on my watch lady !!

Why are we vaccinating children for Hep B when the risk factors are not there ?

Eli had some very important points

"they used to put lead in paint
                      doctors use to not wash their hands before delivering babies.
                      asbestos in building materials
                      surgeon general said smoking wasn't harmful to ya
                      mercury in fillings.

the list is endless really to what experts said at one time was good for ya and turns out to be not so good for ya.

i would be careful in saying what is antiquated and what is not."

Just because the "experts" are saying it is safe and effective doesn't mean in the long term it always is.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self evident.
                      ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
                      Last edited by Swiper*; 01-20-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Bunch of fucking hippies

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang'. View Post
                          Bunch of fucking hippies
                          All rednecks, such as myself, would take offence to that comment :P

Comment

Originally posted by Swiper* View Post
                            Why are we giving new born Hep B at birth ?
                            Because there is a vaccine but no cure.

How could a newborn get infected? Aside from an undetected infection in the mother passing through, the newborn is in a hospital and shit happens. The infection vector can be blood or saliva (though blood is much more effective) so while you and your children may not be IV drug users or sex workers, you are probably people who do things like skin your knees and have scrapes and cuts, shave, brush your teeth, use washcloths and towels, or kiss. Most people infected with Hep B do not know it until they develop symptoms. The CDC estimates that at any point in time more than 80% of people infected are undiagnosed

Because the vaccine works, is safe, and there's no going back if you get exposed and aren't immune, there is no downside to immediate immunization, and the risk of infection, no matter how small, is greater than zero.

"Because the disease can be transmitted by casual contact, and because about 1 million people are infected with hepatitis B virus (many of whom don't know that they have it), it has been hard to control hepatitis B virus infections in the United States. The original strategy (started in the early 1980s) was to vaccinate only those at highest risk (for example, healthcare workers, patients on dialysis, and intravenous drug users). But because the disease can be transmitted to those who are not in high-risk groups, this vaccine strategy didn't work. The incidence of hepatitis B virus disease in the United States was unchanged 10 years after the vaccine was first used! For this reason, the vaccine strategy changed. Now all infants and young children are recommended to receive the hepatitis B vaccine and the incidence of hepatitis B virus infections in the United States is starting to decline. Indeed, the new vaccine strategy has virtually eliminated the disease in children less than 19 years of age. If we stick with this strategy, we have a chance to finally eliminate this devastating disease within one or two generations."

https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...itis-b-vaccine

Comment

Working...
                            X