• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Drumpf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

hehe watch the video and lets discuss.

John oliver is the fucking man

Comment

He should have moved to Canada. He would fit in better here then the USA .

Comment

And he would have worked for who? the Canadian John Stewart? lol!

This was probably his best episode - and Trump will probably still be the republican front runner.

Comment

just watched this last week tonight awesome show, john oliver kicksass his talent would be wasted in the great north.

Comment

Actually most Canadians already know everything that was in the John Oliver special about Trump, and actually pretty much every topic he covers. Why?? Because we have real news networks. John Oliver or Stewart when it was on was a rehash of Bullshit mountain when it came to politics. We would take Drumpf in Canada for entertainment value alone. We miss our last mayor of Toronto to watch in the news falling down drunk and smoking crack.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
              Actually most Canadians already know everything that was in the John Oliver special about Trump, and actually pretty much every topic he covers. Why?? Because we have real news networks. John Oliver or Stewart when it was on was a rehash of Bullshit mountain when it came to politics. We would take Drumpf in Canada for entertainment value alone. We miss our last mayor of Toronto to watch in the news falling down drunk and smoking crack.
              My point had nothing to do with political awareness in Canada. It was highlighting just how insignificant Canadian entertainment is currently compared to the USA. There's no way some one would pick a Canadian channel over an American one if they're interested in becoming famous. Also Rob Ford is hilarious - but he also had a negative impact on your public transportation. He probably had many negative political impacts on Toronto but yeah it was hilarious to hear him enter rehab and smoke crack and so on... He had so many great moments that you could easily get lost on youtube reliving them.

Comment

there's enough retarded americans around to back up someone like The Hair
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance View Post
                  My point had nothing to do with political awareness in Canada. It was highlighting just how insignificant Canadian entertainment is currently compared to the USA. There's no way some one would pick a Canadian channel over an American one if they're interested in becoming famous. Also Rob Ford is hilarious - but he also had a negative impact on your public transportation. He probably had many negative political impacts on Toronto but yeah it was hilarious to hear him enter rehab and smoke crack and so on... He had so many great moments that you could easily get lost on youtube reliving them.
                  The post is about the Donald Drumpf .. Lots to talk about there.

What shocks me the most I guess is the current strategy of the establishment of the Republican Party.

Sure they gotta do something about a presidential candidate talking about his penis in a debate.
                  Saying that the foreign policy is to kill the families of all the terrorists. But he belongs to the party of Bullshit Mountain so I don't really see a huge problem. Basically tell the Drumpf he won't be locked out of the convention if he tows the line.

Personally I think it would be a good thing if there was a split in the republican party and the US went to a three party system anyway. Unfortunatey I don't think drumpf is the guy to do be the catalyst for that change.

I think Oliver missed a lot of good stuff when he was trying to date Princess Dianna. When he said if his daughter wasnt his he would be trying to date her. Way more juicy Drumpf stuff to come.

Was brilliant that oliver took out drumpf as a trademark. I wish I would have thought about that.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                    The post is about the Donald Drumpf .. Lots to talk about there.

What shocks me the most I guess is the current strategy of the establishment of the Republican Party.

Sure they gotta do something about a presidential candidate talking about his penis in a debate.
                    Saying that the foreign policy is to kill the families of all the terrorists. But he belongs to the party of Bullshit Mountain so I don't really see a huge problem. Basically tell the Drumpf he won't be locked out of the convention if he tows the line.

Personally I think it would be a good thing if there was a split in the republican party and the US went to a three party system anyway. Unfortunatey I don't think drumpf is the guy to do be the catalyst for that change.

I think Oliver missed a lot of good stuff when he was trying to date Princess Dianna. When he said if his daughter wasnt his he would be trying to date her. Way more juicy Drumpf stuff to come.

Was brilliant that oliver took out drumpf as a trademark. I wish I would have thought about that.
                    I agree whole heartily that the USA should have at least a 3 party system. It's way to confusing listening to the media, the candidates themselves and the millions of Americans who some how feel represented by some one who only aligns with their most extreme views. I don't even know what Trump is - if not just guaranteeing Hillary office. He's said he wants single payer health insurance, but hates obama care - says we need immigrants and then wants all of them sent away (which realistically isn't so bad since we already have laws that deport the entire family of an immigrant if they're a felon). He's pushing people to the right and left - and if he's running as a republican than i'm totally confused. The same way i am about Bernie Sanders. Originally the democratic platform and the republican platforms both called for small federal government. The strange part though is that neither of them are even a shell of what they once were. If we had more parties and forced candidates into them - i feel americans would be better prepared to pick a leader and representative for themselves.

Comment

Yes fox news mission statement is to as they say balance the playing field and not really a news channel. I guess the trouble with news channels especially the 24 hour ones is they feel they have to provide the entertainment value.

Drumpf flounders on decisions because he really isnt to smart. I am thinking that this would be better than someone that chooses radical behaviour and doesnt change.

Comment

i watched the democratic debate last night.

That Bernie Sanders sure is going to be spending a lot of cash.

Comment

Yeah - a lot more than he has already.

Comment

now they talking about bringing in Ryan. lol

poor drumpf

Comment

Say what you will about Trump and his supporters, but he tells the truth on immigration and the refugee crisis. As a conservative, I'm not worried about how he supported single payer, because he's already released a comprehensible healthcare plan that would decrease ridiculous healthcare costs by increasing competition and variety for insurance plans. A single payer plan would be better than obamacare, but we simply cannot afford it. Health savings accounts are much more practical.

Trump may be polarizing in his stump speeches, but he's simply fishing for media attention and publicity which has been working quite well. The truth is he wouldn't be as nearly as polarizing as Obama. Obama has been one of the most partisan presidents in history, most notably using underhanded tactics to get the most shitty version of obamacare passed without a single GOP vote. That is exactly why the Republicans were voted in to regain control of Congress. Now all Obama has been able to do is the nuke deal with Iran (that they are already in violation of) and sign executive orders that were later ruled unconstitutional.

Comment

Working...
                              X