X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it brings some of the fun back.

I miss the old days though. blablabla you know whats next

Comment

I see a lot of shit talking, name dropping and money laundering.

Can we get on with the show? Who's sucking what?

Comment

Looks like this troll struck a nerve. You must be another wanna be skid groupie. Did you not just show up this round rankwhore? Less talk, more action. Chop chop.

Comment

Few thousand for a family gold? Bravo, I believe all the family medals look the same though. Keystone will die soon and you bitches will be "kreming" out of your digestive tract.

Comment

Thanks, Turd, its always a great day to wake up laughing. I must confess I pissed in my pants, just a little, reading those 2 posts, its comedy gold right there.
            Skid groupie, rank whore, struck a nerve, just showed up, all just fucking genius. Ha! Who says satire is dead?

Props to you, Turd, for the most retarded comments I have read in ten years.
            LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Where da white wimmin and the Trannies @ ? ? ? Let's go to war ! ! ! !

Comment

Well Turd does have a point. Last round despite BrAiNLeSS have nearly 4 times the ops that IC had IC took the gold without any trouble at all.

This round BrAiNLeSS have spent about 2K to get a family gold, Knoxie it would seem despite all the chatter from the leadership in BrAiNLeSS about how proud they are they rank and don't spend money that seems to have disappeared now.

Keystone is Doms wet dream come to fruition, finally after 10 years he has someone in his family to spend money. Congrats Dom you have advised him well in what to do. (to get killed that is)

Comment

@TUJ

Brainless? How inventive of you. Enough of the shit talk. Dom has built a very good family without giving in to alliances and unions etc. He's stuck by his word since he started the family. IC are no pushovers either and are not the only contenders here!

Comment

zzzzzzzzzz next. Class has been dismissed. UMADBRO?

Originally posted by Knoxie View Post
                    Thanks, Turd, its always a great day to wake up laughing. I must confess I pissed in my pants, just a little, reading those 2 posts, its comedy gold right there.
                    Skid groupie, rank whore, struck a nerve, just showed up, all just fucking genius. Ha! Who says satire is dead?

Props to you, Turd, for the most retarded comments I have read in ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by TUJ View Post
                      Well Turd does have a point. Last round despite BrAiNLeSS have nearly 4 times the ops that IC had IC took the gold without any trouble at all.

This round BrAiNLeSS have spent about 2K to get a family gold, Knoxie it would seem despite all the chatter from the leadership in BrAiNLeSS about how proud they are they rank and don't spend money that seems to have disappeared now.

Keystone is Doms wet dream come to fruition, finally after 10 years he has someone in his family to spend money. Congrats Dom you have advised him well in what to do. (to get killed that is)
                      Two things...

One, you have been gone from the game for what, seven years? We werent friends before you left, we just hacked out a few disagreements between our families, and we arent friends now, you just message me when you have random questions about people or history at times. So how do you know what my wet dreams are? My wet dreams have nothing to do with TMB, more like Tina Fey maybe (did you see her on Fallon the other night???)

Two, your whole presumption is wrong. You assume our goal is family gold. Or, as you have been trying to shop to other supporters in hopes that they will hit key, you try and make it sound like Key wants to take the round. This is false and false. I have no idea what our end of the round goals are going to be. There are still almost eight days left in the round, and there is a LOT that can happen in that time. Our only goal, Keys only goal, has been to smash IC. Thats it. Period. Keep IC at zero. Only goal. Boom goes the dynamite. You know our plan. you know how many people have asked? oh mylanta!

You know what Ive been telling the guys for the last 36 hours? Be ready. IC is going to get on and spend, they are going to have a coordinated attack, and we have to be ready for that. They have revenges on all of us after we got their entire family to zero. Maybe they wait until all of them have max turns, maybe they wait until they dont see anyone online. But dont get cocky, we are 12 hours in to a war with a great family, who proved last round they will spend thousands too if they want.

Ive had a little timer in my profile the entire time. Two days down, eight to go. One day at a time.

So all the slams on my ego? Guessing what my wet dreams are? Worrying about EOR ranks?

Nope

Two days down. Eight to go. One day at a time. Lets go.

Comment

Match in the gas tank BOOM BOOM! I'm going higher than I've ever gone before Gilbert ! ! !

When all else fails, illicit the help of others through deception and fear.

Comment

well goal accomplished for keys! Well done, smash, smash, smash

Comment

I think someone cares about their online persona a bit too much. Shouldn't you be typing up a blog post for 50k turns and a turbo sub?
                            Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
                            Two things...

One, you have been gone from the game for what, seven years? We werent friends before you left, we just hacked out a few disagreements between our families, and we arent friends now, you just message me when you have random questions about people or history at times. So how do you know what my wet dreams are? My wet dreams have nothing to do with TMB, more like Tina Fey maybe (did you see her on Fallon the other night???)

Two, your whole presumption is wrong. You assume our goal is family gold. Or, as you have been trying to shop to other supporters in hopes that they will hit key, you try and make it sound like Key wants to take the round. This is false and false. I have no idea what our end of the round goals are going to be. There are still almost eight days left in the round, and there is a LOT that can happen in that time. Our only goal, Keys only goal, has been to smash IC. Thats it. Period. Keep IC at zero. Only goal. Boom goes the dynamite. You know our plan. you know how many people have asked? oh mylanta!

You know what Ive been telling the guys for the last 36 hours? Be ready. IC is going to get on and spend, they are going to have a coordinated attack, and we have to be ready for that. They have revenges on all of us after we got their entire family to zero. Maybe they wait until all of them have max turns, maybe they wait until they dont see anyone online. But dont get cocky, we are 12 hours in to a war with a great family, who proved last round they will spend thousands too if they want.

Ive had a little timer in my profile the entire time. Two days down, eight to go. One day at a time.

So all the slams on my ego? Guessing what my wet dreams are? Worrying about EOR ranks?

Nope

Two days down. Eight to go. One day at a time. Lets go.

Comment

All I say is that's nothing interesting is going on right now it's more a contest of whoever puts more money in the game

Comment

When it is all said and done it is a game to play not a war of words..... .

Comment

Working...
                                X