MAH Sweeti pie we will always be together even in fallout 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAH Sweeti pie we will always be together even in fallout 4

In the first playthrough I wanted to side with just the minutemen but ended up also siding with brotherhood so I planned on staying with them untill I found the institute and then for emotional story I decided to join them which was bad for the brotherhood because I got pretty far in they story...nevermind ive started again and this is gonna be my main playthrough I'm gonna side with minutemen and brotherhood again.....I like the brotherhood because they religious like me ahhh I also like the minutemen for caring about everyone

Sooo Ahh in the character creater part at beginning I made my wife black just larrk mah sweetie pie soo ahh got ma sexualised chocolate n meatiness with me aaah yeah. we will be together Ahh my own character is white and shaven headed just like me ahh nobody will stop us from making sweet lurrrve even if it's in game ahh ;p
    Last edited by MrWorker; 02-22-2016, 01:06 PM.

Game promotion. Banned again

Comment

It's a ps4 game not a internet mafia game, they's been loads of console game threads. You won't stop me n my sweetie pie beeen TOGETHAAA FOREVAHH

Comment

You have interesting scattered thoughts ...but I am uncertain if mostly it is just junk food for the brain or its actual conceptive thought or propaganda. I'm not even sure that paragraph even makes sense I don't know why you are even talking about brotherhood or who ur sweetie pie is but the thoughts inside your mind must not stop. And for that I sympathize in your MaDness.

Comment

juzt got it myself worker. looking forward to killing some super mutants!

Comment

Fallout 4 is among one of my favorites, amazing game.

Comment

Yeah it's a great game one of my best as well alongside the last of us.

Comment

Originally posted by IroncladLuke View Post
                juzt got it myself worker. looking forward to killing some super mutants!
                Ad Victoriam !

Comment

woohooo sweetiiliicioussnessss
                  Last edited by MrWorker; 02-25-2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X