Men like Natural women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men like Natural women

I don't understand why reeet women mess themselves up with cosmetic surgery or loads of make up and false eyelashes, false boobs, and fake tan and so on...

Its ridiculous. People should just be happy with the way God made ya.

Women think they doing it to either impress men more OR in conpetition with other women.

You don't see men in competition with other men about building muscles and if they are then they usually pack drudge for a living. Haha.

Anyway your not impressing men... because I like women to be totally natural and if they wear make up then not too much of it.

I hate fake tan and sun beds, false boobs, false and fake everything... be natural yeah. ( That gos for men as well. )

People don't like who they are, that's why they resort to making those changes. Be happy in your own skin.

Comment

Ya fake women are.good.for one night stands...natural women are keepers!!

Comment

If we wear make up its for us noone else. Men also do try to be better and bigger then the next guy

Comment

no it isn't.. who wears make up just for themselves ?. why go through all the assle of doing it ?. Your doing it to impress people and it dosnt look good when you've over done it and look like you've been dipped in paint.

well theys always someone bigger and the bigger you are harder you fall.

as I said. men don't care less about over doing each other and the ones who do usually like to pack drudge as ive just said. Normal men don't do that.

Comment

Well.it's mostly.because these girls are self conscious.not.because they want to be better than.the.next.girl...altho that may play a slight part for some....men in general don't really car but.thers.still a lot.of.men.who are pretty boys.

Comment

Men don't want natural women... they go after the girls with the plastic asses, plastic boobs and fake hair and "beauties" which they don't realize have makeup no matter how little to hide their blemishes. you SAY you want a natural woman but you don't even know what one looks like... so stfu.

Comment

Dont be hating on cosmetics hate on God for making ugly people

Comment

I agree with KP in this. I wear makeup "sometimes" and its for myself. For me to feel better NOT for the guy I am with or some other bitch to judge me. You can like to look nice to feel good about yourself. As for natural..I call BULLSHIT on that.When was the last time you walked into a bar or a garage or any other place men gather and saw posters and pictures of natural women? Ones who had their own boobs...or even their own lips now? Give me a break, if you actually want a natural woman..pay more attention to the natural women out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                    Men don't want natural women... they go after the girls with the plastic asses, plastic boobs and fake hair and "beauties" which they don't realize have makeup no matter how little to hide their blemishes. you SAY you want a natural woman but you don't even know what one looks like... so stfu.
                    So you saying your not a natural woman ?. What you hiding big momma.

the problem is you women. You make yourselfs insecure. Most men don't give a fack what they look like or what other men or people look like.. BUT we men like it when a women orders a PROPPA meal instead of nothing but THEN steals the mans chips.. naahh mean.

Stop listening to what the media or TV says you should like,.. AND LIKE what you yourself like... I like natural women... I don't like plastic looking paint brush thin twigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
                      Dont be hating on cosmetics hate on God for making ugly people
                      we are In the image of GOD and God makes everyone perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by xP-Stole View Post
                        Well.it's mostly.because these girls are self conscious.not.because they want to be better than.the.next.girl...altho that may play a slight part for some....men in general don't really car but.thers.still a lot.of.men.who are pretty boys.
                        they brainwashed by the TV and Magazines... they outahh stop reading that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                          we are In the image of GOD and God makes everyone perfect.

I have a hairy butt, am I still perfect?

Comment

I don't wear make up, wigs and that junk if you don't like me fuck you that's how i feel. though i don't care if YOU personally like me cause I think you're a cunt anyway
                            Last edited by Fiona; 02-19-2016, 06:12 PM.

Comment

lol that's nice, all I have ever giving you is compliments.. its not my fault if you cant take them ;P. its like a compliment is an insult... yet if I said something insulting you wouldn't care... but you take offence about been giving a compliment makes no sense.
                              Last edited by MrWorker; 02-20-2016, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X