Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What PS4 game should ahh buy with ma dole money ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What PS4 game should ahh buy with ma dole money ?

AHHH am only joooking I haven't been on dole for passed 2 month cos ahh cant even be assed walking darn to dole centre anymore... I needa get back onto it though funds ahh getting tight now.. meanwhile I needa relax from this stressfullness

when I was a kid id play the call of dutys n shit because I like war games... but thoughs games are for kids these days and theve gotten really crap. plus I arnt a fan of playing online I think online is what spoils games.

Anyway im starting to fall in love with strategy and puzzle games, ive always liked strategy but they isn't many for the ps4, although many are starting to come out now which is good. I bought grand ages medieval and loved it conquered all of Europe ahhh need a new game to play on... any recommendations ?.. the older I get the wiser i am getting soo i need interesting games story wise... eventually am gonna be sat doing the cross words in the paper and stuff... its funny how tastes change the older you get.

you would have to be a fan of crusader kings 2 on pc worker

Comment

ive never played on pc im a console and play station man. i just like to sit back and relax with a controller.. If that game came out for ps4 though i would think about buying it.

Comment

it is one of my favorites

how about CiV? I think you can play a console version of it

Comment

Civilisation ?. Ive never seen it... But yeah the command and conquere sort of style turn based is also what I like.

I used to play on a ps1 game called hogs of war when I was a kid,, worms comes close but i was looking for a game like that... i am thinking of getting worms. but theys another game called the witness that looks pretty good, they s afew others i like as well. But don't want to take a risk incase they crap.... and speaking of risk. am also thinking of getting that... Ive played that in the past so i know that game even though its gone weird with a modern day look..... im fed up of modern day and futuristic stuff i want olden day games again.

Comment

Risk is a favourite too, I still have the board game

Comment

yeah I have that to aha.

Comment

Fritz chess

Comment

don't know how to play chess

Comment

Get Tom Clancy games
                    They usually are challenging and multiple ways to do the missions

Also try Hitman

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
                      Get Tom Clancy games
                      They usually are challenging and multiple ways to do the missions

Also try Hitman
                      The Division looks like its going to be amazing. Cant wait for that to come out

Comment

Get ya self on Need4Speed

I'd smash you with my Aventador
                        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I played the beta for the division. It was okay but not quite amazing.

Comment

get a girlfriend worker. challenging , strategy is to get the most kinky sex you can without spending a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                              get a girlfriend worker. challenging , strategy is to get the most kinky sex you can without spending a dime.
                              hahahahahahahahaha! Classic Harry.
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X