• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrWorker
    replied
    Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    Drudge = The Drudge Report

But many random meaningless ingame names.
    Dawson
    Big Sausage
    Cure my Meat
    Dumpster Diver
    Drudge packaaah

Leave a comment:

• iD
    replied
    i was inDSS from my satellite piracy days, shortened to iD on alt.dss.hack and the name stuck.

Leave a comment:

• Ink_Slinger
    replied
    Drudge = The Drudge Report

But many random meaningless ingame names.
    Dawson
    Big Sausage
    Cure my Meat
    Dumpster Diver

Leave a comment:

• St_Michael_5pts
    replied
    I started out as Priest_Vallon...going back to my early days with Five Points. Then shit hit the fan in NYC and when we were basically running Five Points under the Bonanno name, I switched to St_Michael trying to keep with the "religious" bit a little. Plus, St. Michael is the Arch Angel, and is invoked to protect you from your enemies. I've been using the name for probably 6-7 years now.

Leave a comment:

• McFuckYou
    replied
    Iliketurtles- I like turtles

Leave a comment:

• killa-princess
    replied
    Real nick name came from my mates when i was younger n its stuck with me usually k.p these days tho

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    OneChance - ran a professional gaming clan which me and another game called One Chance. The clan was so successful that i haven't fully changed my name to my proper gaming names yet.. in any game i play now. Though I have shortened it to Chance so that it doesn't sound so extreme to foreigners.

Leave a comment:

• Knoxie
    replied
    MickyKnox, was the name I chose on day one and swore to myself I would stick with it regardless of what happened.
    The reasoning was simple... Mickey Knox is the best dressed fictional serial killer in movie history. I mean, fuck man, they are the coolest glasses, so cool I once owned a pair in the game we know as IRL.
    As I said I swore I would keep the same name, thats why it was allways spelt wrong. I spelt it wrong on day one so was going to have to live with it.
    You know something? I was never once was picked up on that, even with the ruthless "grammer police" that inhabit this game. ;-)

I choose to use the name Knoxie these days, for no other reason than that is what the Skids called me.

I am MickyKnox, fuck you all very much for your time.
    Last edited by Knoxie; 02-09-2016, 10:00 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Originally posted by Fiona View Post
    Lady_fierce = something people used to call me when i was younger and i just added fierce to it.
    Then i decided to drop the fierce and just go by lady
    then i had Fiona_bunny cause i had a pet bunny and fiona's my real middle name.
    then i dropped bunny... and just go by fiona.
    until you realise yahh wasn't a lady n was just a big peace ahhh chocolate yeaaahh ;P

Leave a comment:

• IDC
    replied
    Do you look like Fiona off the shrek movie? She was kind of sexy

Leave a comment:

• PrincessFiona
    replied
    My real name is Fiona and i sometimes go by Fifi

But mostly just Fiona

Leave a comment:

• Fiona
    replied
    Lady_fierce = something people used to call me when i was younger and i just added fierce to it.
    Then i decided to drop the fierce and just go by lady
    then i had Fiona_bunny cause i had a pet bunny and fiona's my real middle name.
    then i dropped bunny... and just go by fiona.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Its a biblical name like all Christian names should be AHhhh

Leave a comment:

• HateBeingSober
    replied
    Fatal - I like the clothing line couldn't think of something better.

Leave a comment:

• HateBeingSober
    started a topic What's your name?

What's your name?

What does your name stand for ? How did you come up with your name?
Working...
X