Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Empires will strike again, Byzantine vs Ottoman (Russia vs Turkey) WW3 Crimea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Empires will strike again, Byzantine vs Ottoman (Russia vs Turkey) WW3 Crimea

The next anti Christ is supposedly prophercised to come from the east and between the black sea Caucasus mid east, asia region..... CRIMEA... that's basically next to Russia and turkey. The next ww3 will be another war and take place In crimea.

The leaders of turkey are trying to turn it back into the ottoman empire and Russia is now the biggest orthodox country SOOO.. the secret lizard elites are planning a war between these too... and the flame started by turkey shooting down the Russian jet and the elites using the USA and the west to distabalise the middle east in order to do it.

itll be like the medevil times BUT MUCH WORSE and with modern technology everyone will be destroyed by war, Byzantine empire vs the ottoman empire Russia will attempt to take back Istanbul AKA CONSTANTINOPLE and re put a cross above hagia Sophia meanwhile turkey will attempt to invade Syria and further into Europe by trying to get into the E.U.... like it did with Cyprus it will invade greek islands.

meanwhile whilst these two are genociding each other, Israel will build the 3rd temple and UNLEASH THAHH BEASTAHHHH ONTAAH THE WORLD !!!.

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    The next ww3 will be another war .
    You are a genius.

No, seriously.

Wait..... has there already been a WW3?
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

yes I am, it was part of a sentence which you haven't added the latter part to

Comment

glad to have you back worker

now all you need to do is make it another 5 days before getting banned again and i win the bet

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
          yes I am, it was part of a sentence which you haven't added the latter part to
          I am truly sorry how easy that went over your head.
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

thank you,

you mean how I just ate ya up n shat yahh reet back out

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
              You are a genius.

No, seriously.

Wait..... has there already been a WW3?
              Nah, just a global war.

Comment

Lets travel to mars and skip this war

Comment

lol been from the balklands youll be right in the middle of it

Comment

Screw earth

Mars wait us

Comment

it would do if it existed ;P

Comment

Working...
                      X