My life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life

Hi guys I am not the best person in the entire world but shit I have not had the best life most of the hard working kids as I was growing watching them play with the best toys on the shelf, and or have the best lunches at school like can you imagine have plan simple spreads on your poxy sandwhich and some kid comes along and has chocolate spread or some shit and eats in your face and runs of laughing having a good time at school with their other stuck friends etc .

anyways I wasn't the same as everyone I was like a unique kind cause I say this I had dreams and reasons to be what i was everyone as wanted to be like everyone I didn't that was just fucked I wanted different things in my life
    could you think growing up doing exactly the same thing as the rest of your family or friends or even the general people around you lol sometimes I did do some as I was brought down to the fact cause I was the only one doing my differences to what others did I was hated on more or less picked on but that still did not stop me from continuing my DREAM when I soon had enough

you know what that did that made me look at them and my current situation and made myself worked harder, I remember when i was in high school i still had the mentality of looking at those stuck up kids in that way I felt hatred and my anger started kicking because these kids are and were acting like those ppl in those movies when the top grader or top footballer and his group comes and picks and name calls and put you down haha PLEASE
    I start fighting with them I was like a bully to the bullies cause I hated what they got how good they were and they started to put me down lol but you I bashed cause I was jealous

I made friends with the same type as me who hated the same things and like and loved the same dreams we became friends so much we still friends today my best mate is my son's god father but he is jail for arm robbery lol
    over the years after we all got expelled we turn to crime and drugs like typical dumb stubborn teens do lol but we had a idea we were kids we were on drugs where did we get out money from

boom we robbed the people who had everything things we didn't have took there tvs and computers and shit took there kids laptops and shit stole the car and alcohol drove around the city with the shit and sold it to local drug dealers as a everyday business lol we had cops running through our mums and dads house like 20 cops in one house for a teenage with 50k worth of jewelry and we were 14-15 and on drugs robbing motherfukas lol

nothing to be proud of cause now we can't walk down the street to get a drink a bottle of millk or smokes
    shit could you imagine getting drugs nowadays I am 24 now i get pulled up by one-two cars everytime one comes into my eye view JUST BECAUSE THEY KNOW US

jamie stop there just stop there .....anything in your pockets that you shouldn't have .....no dangerous drugs any stolen property ....ok just put your hands on the bonnet and but first anything you do have on you pull it out and place on the bonnet ..

man fuck can you imagine now as a father today as I am if i have my child and they did this to me as i walk my kid to the lolly shop and they do this just because what i did or what they suspect me of doing or will do or could know someone else who I know who has done this just because on the way to the goddamm shop i walked past his house

there is a street I walked just to go to my job agency worst street full of dealers I feel sorry for the person who just moved in the street not knowing the rep about the shit and he gets pulled up just because of what people do and done in the street
    I walked the shit and i got pulled once through and once come back through just because the area is known

man fuck that life I am living my life as a way I shouldn't of done what i don
    what you do will effect the future

so now I try to stay home write play games and make websites for businesses hopefully it all works lol
    but still even tho I do this I get harassed

MY MESSAGE DON'T DO WHAT YOU THINK WILL REGRET AND LISTEN TO OLDER PEOPLE WHO COULD OR HAVE DONE THIS AND STOP BE STUBBORN !

Thieving, broke ass little punk.

I hope some cunt cuts your fingers off.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

HAHAHAHA blind I was 15 then

Comment

Who fucking cares what age or either way?

Comment

well come chop my fingers off then big guys lol

Comment

Good for you kingie

Comment

Douche bag...go get your GED

Comment

or I can just finish my diploma for website development and Graphic design bhahah anyways

Comment

Blind all you can do is critic

What about you ?

Tell us your perfect life

Comment

You are a creative writer Kingie. Never give up on ur dreams, the past is the past but the future is not set and is something beautiful as you can make it as you like and those sprinkled sandwiches are urs as everyone has the ability to change their stars.

~Ky.

Comment

Dude Fuck you and wanna be kanye west lyrics gay ass,dick sucking homo

Comment

Thankyou Ky your words are my motivation

Comment

Life's not easy sometimes you wonder if obstacles are placed in our way for a reason, but I think all you can do is use life tragedy as a motivation as tbh you may never find a reason. I have experienced a lot of mad shit from loss of twins, back operation..learning to walk again, and a stroke. At young ages but still finished my masters.. I couldn't talk well but for some reason still could type.. so your brain creates New pathways.. I'm recovered now but you can be like wtf!!!?? And carry on why the Fuck is this happening to me..or you can just go ok. These are my options except what has come to pass and move forward

Comment

https://youtu.be/UBV2WXo-sGw

Its been a long time kingie ur a good mate, and never listen to these hating dickwashers

Comment

IDC can you define poetry and or rhyme definition meaning please

cause I don't rhyme cause I want to be gangsta or a rapper I do it cause I know I can do it and remember this

YOU HATERS ON THIS GAME ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO CAN AND WOULD EVENTUALLY SEE WHAT I CAN DO AND WHEN THIS HAPPENS I WELCOME ALL CRITICISM CAUSE ALL HATE MAKES ME BETTER!

Comment

Working...
                              X