If you could contact celebrities!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could contact celebrities!

well people I just had the strangest thing come into my head like I just watched a video of lil wayne expressing himself to why he does what he does etc
    but if you could contact any one of your favorite celebs or just any one of them to ask them why do you do what you or just to find out what they really are ,how they live etc or even what they like as hobbies

maybe you just want to ask a simple question ?
    who is your celebrity or celebrities you would like to meet !

Celeb-Sam Elliot-Question Will you marry me? lol

Comment

If I could contact anyone it would be Ariana Grande

I would call her cell, pretend to be the cops, and tell her there was an intruder in her house.
      I would tell her to hide in her bedroom, and that we were on the way.

She would run upstairs, I would be hiding in her bedroom. Door shuts, extreme sex ensues.

It would be a long while before she was set loose.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

that's different lol

Comment

Id ask if you regret cutting your skin to spill blood on the paper in an oath to the devil of selling your souls for fame and fortune

fuck ''celebrities' I couldn't care less about them... some people get ''star struck'',, id just walk right past and not give a shit.. because I don't.... who cares about over privileged rich idiots who make money out of been idiots and selling they souls to the devil for fame and fortune trying to spread the new world order ?.

Theys wars and people dying in the world... and yet celebrities and stuff is all some people care about and what the news and media shuvs down our throats in order to keep us dumbed down and unware of whats really going on....... PATHETIC.

Only people who is worthy of worship is JESUS !!!

Comment

Sports: Muhammad Ali cause he is the greatest
            Actor: Brad Pitt cause I've loved him since I seen him in Legends of the Fall !!! Hmmmm
            I dunno what I'd say but my bedroom walls were covered in brad Pitt pics until my older brother fucked my life n world in one day by drawing dicks on Brads head ruining my entire collection

Comment

hahahahaha I remember that Ky!!!!

Comment

Omg I cried so hard threw myself on the floor completely devastated.. my dad made him buy me two brad Pitt movies as punishment but that's not justice!!! Took me years of trading ffs! Just like when I was 6 i had a 'Grease' tape soundtrack and one time waiting in the car my brother was like "here Kylie put Grease on" astounded and excited he actually wanted to listen to my Grease tape!!!.I stuck it in and the cunt had taped over it..he in Glenn in the back seat laughing their arses off.

Comment

Originally posted by IroncladLuke View Post
                  hahahahaha I remember that Ky!!!!
                  what was you doing in her bedroom is the question we should be asking here

Comment

I'm going home to watch legends of the fall..!!!!!!

Comment

Oh just looking at brad like hmm you hot there in that baby ..lol when I was 15!! The exclusive nudes of brad were released in some magazine..I forced my family to buy it you had to be over 18 or something...then his dick pics went up on the wall too)---!!!!

Comment

The fucked up thing is I'm taller then brad he is only 5'11. . And yeah haha ok I will shut up about Brad now ) my Achilles

Comment

he looked better with the dicks on his forehead lol

Comment

he's fucking beautiful

Comment

Achilles: You gave him the honor of your sword. You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Hector. The fool who thought he killed Achilles.

Comment

Working...
                              X