Comment

**Grabbing my popcorn**

TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
      Be kind to each other.

Comment

loota off course

Comment

Where is ShayneG in the poll? Maybe even Clutch. When you make a poll make it with appropriate bitches.

Comment

Its funny that the biggest bitch in the game dont put his name in the Poll ShayneG....your by far the biggest BITCH of them all.....So wheres those 20 mil DU you said was comin....Youre bout like DanteGottiBoss and the army he keeps talking about!!! Nothing but damn lies!!!
            LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Loota I never even heard of ur name before

I zeroed the game what did u do cry ? I can do 20 mill dus but I’m working with someone for another plan fuk dick

Comment

Exaxtly my point about your lies earlier....youve never heard my name b4 but yet you knew that I was Loota....like i said before....someone told you who I was so keep comin with those lies...youre just digging urself a deeper hole....what a dumbass!!
                LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Dumb shit ur boy kimbo told me you were loota and not to hit you . And you crying like a bitch when I killed you and I’ll do it again when u try being banker any round

Comment

Ya ya ya....whatever Chargeback Bitch
                    Last edited by LOOTA; 10-09-2019, 01:47 AM.
                    LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Hey ChargeBack King!!! Nice media!!! And ya your right, Its gonna take you plus 299 more to take us down!! Your such an idiot....and i dont think Spartans talk Spanish either....Adios dumbass!!!
                      LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Based on the posts I’ve read and my general observations I have deducted the biggest bitch seems to Shayne. Never had a problem with him but that’s my conclusion based on the evidence.

Comment

This is a warning

we don’t mind you all trashing each other in fun of our community,
                          but what will not be tolerated is all the gay bashing.

if you continue with this behavior you will be removed and banned from spreading such vulgarity within our community.

racism, gender bashing, sexuality bashing regardless if it’s true or not it will not be allowed.

yes this is a competitive game and we all get caught in the moment but we are adults and will refrain from this kind of behavior.

Beva this is your final warning and that goes for everyone else as well

be cautious
                          Last edited by SoSe; 10-09-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Everyone knows I’m no bitch so try again cupcake and you haven’t zeroed the whole game with your delusional ass..

beva we don’t even need to talk about he isn’t even relevant.. he just looks for attention like a whore.. reminds me of you shayne, lies and fantasies..

so you are working on a new pack huh?? With don Sami and tango?? Yea we know your plans.. you have to buy help.. keep buying.. I have a plan of my own and I’m not buying anyone.. I’m just gonna fuck y’all all the way up..

fubar the hell out of you.. don’t over build.. don’t waste cause you and your cohorts are about to have the time of your tmb life and you all know I’m the asshole that doesn’t quit..

so who is the biggest bitchasses Shayne little g and his ho beva..

btw this so called bitch of mine beva sweats that puss just can’t stop talking about her.. I mean if all I had my entire life was lefty and righty (not the player) I’d be mad to.. he is so puss yet he never had any is kinda ironic.. ijs
                            Last edited by skeemin; 10-09-2019, 12:50 PM.

Comment

It’s funny how skeemin calling others whores when he’s on the forums himself crying like a little attention seeking bitch. You shayne beva are the same type of cunts. Little internet gangsters with no life

Comment

Working...
                              X