2016 will be a eyeopning year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 will be a eyeopning year

As we have entered 2016 from a horrible past year of conflict economy crisis, this year will be our biggest test, as the world is decending into chaos everyday! we have this constant threat of "terrorism" hangining over us because media tell us to listen but they don't really tell you the truth!! Im a former british soldier and I have done 3 tours in Afghanistan and 2 in Iraq and it opened my eyes that middle east was never a threat to us! 9/11 was a lie face it people took me a while to finally stop lying to myself because I didn't want to believe 9/11 was inside job! but fact it is!!

I have seen so much suffering I have seen my fallen comrades families crying for their sons daughters, I have seen big grown men reduced to crying in a corner because war has done a number on them! stricken with quilt for the ones left behind! 2016 I believe World War 3 will happen starting between Russia and Turkey, as its now been discovered Turkey have been financially supporting ISIS since America and Israel stopped funding them after the spotlight was shun on everything! Obama admitted that he personally said ISIS should still be financially supported by usa and Israel!! why so they can attack western country so then more soldiers have to be sent to another bullshit war!! I have seen a lot and I can see the writing on the wall 2016 is going to be chaotic!!

Obama is harldy likely to publicly say ISIS should be funded by USA.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Its on youtube his voice and it was on the news well rt news anyway, think about it if we had never taken sadam Hussein from power ISIS would not exsist today as that's where they grew strength in Iraq!!

Comment

Originally posted by dimarco_09 View Post
        Its on youtube his voice and it was on the news well rt news anyway, think about it if we had never taken sadam Hussein from power ISIS would not exsist today as that's where they grew strength in Iraq!!
        Well, if it's on Youtube, it must be real.

bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
        X