Conspiracies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracies

In the past couple days, I've seen Mr. Worker post a series of threads about conspiracy theories. While no one takes him seriously--with good reason--I was wondering: are their any current (or past) conspiracy theories that you believe are true?

MJ was banned from NBA for gambling. That's why he took year off in his prime to play baseball.

also his father was killed due to gambling debts.

Comment

Ronda Rousey's loss was a conspiracy.

Comment

that black men have larger penis size then white men.

Comment

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. The others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon. The reaction is invading Iraq and President Obama bowing for the king of Saudi Arabia instead of invading THAT country.....dodgy
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Theys conspiracy theories that have proven to be true.

- The CIA wanted to do a Fake Cuban plane hijacking then smash them into American buildings a false flag attack in order to make America go to war with cuba... but JFK was against it .. and not very long after he was killed by them because he wasn't doing what the elites wanted he also wanted to make everything public to the American people so they killed him off. EXACTLY the same as 9/11 but to go to war with the middle east ( some people say the reason is oil, ) Me personally though I think it was mainly to make less threats to isreal and oil was an extra bonus.

- MK ULTRA - the CIA once again, who did experiments on they own American people without them knowing, sexual abuse, injections, drugs beatings happened etc.. in order to mind control them.

These have proven to be true.

everything which as happened in the past is just a precursor for what is happening now and in the future.

The paris attack was also a false flag attack making it look like ISIS in order to bring france and UK into the war. AND ISIS is most likely a CIA Lizzard backed organisation... exactly like bin laden and al-Qaeda was.
            Last edited by MrWorker; 12-18-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

SIMPLY.... NEVER TRUST OR BELIEVE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT OR MEDIA SAY.

I don't believe one word they say.. and I laugh my head off at the crap they say.

if you look at them and hear them speaking they just brainwashed puppets.

Comment

I'm considering becoming a vegan, denouncing religion, especially Judaism, blaming everything on Jews, Zionism, the Rothschild's, finding bulk amounts if tin foil hats for sale, moving to Alaska, not paying taxes, stockpiling weapons, starting a cult, and battling against the lizard Jew army in order to be one with the flying spaghetti monster in heaven. Then I woke up and got a job and took care of my child.

Comment

I'm not totally convinced about the moon landings.

Just a thought...
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

i like conspiracies.

yes something is fishy about the moon landing just doesn't make sense. We go to the moon in the late 60's and 70s and then don't go back. Nasa said it would take them ten now to get back to the moon. what? We went there in the 70s but now 40 years more advanced it would take 10 years of preparing. No other country has went to the moon. That doesn't make sense to me either, i know USA is the best but you think another country would go just to rip out the USA flag and plant their own, i would. Now to add to this i hear their is a valuable resource on the moon called helium-3 that could be mined and supply the world with energy for hundreds of years. USA could have been mining this for 20 years but nope. Just makes no sense, i actually believe we went to the moon but what they filmed in 1969 was fake, USA has a secret space program we most likely have been to mars too. I do think when we went to the moon we found stuff up there that freaked us out and now their is a secret space program.

I like hallow earth theory

flat earth theory is interesting too but i don't believe that as much

bigfoot is real

USA made a deal with nazi's for their technology and scientists. Project paperclip is a real program that hired nazi scientists but part of this deal was also to let hitler to live out the rest of his days in peace in Argentina. This was negotiated by martin bormann.

japan in WWII didn't surrender but actual signed a peace treaty with the USA. if you look at some of facts it's interesting.

Comment

Jon Snow death is a conspiracy.

Comment

The Obama birth certificate/citizenship conspiracy theory. Right wingers are still claiming Obama is not a US citizen and his Hawaiian birth certificate is a fake.

The Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings. It's been said that the shootings were set up by government officials to push for stricter gun control laws. There are also other theories claiming that the shootings did not really happen or happened differently than what has been reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                          The Obama birth certificate/citizenship conspiracy theory. Right wingers are still claiming Obama is not a US citizen and his Hawaiian birth certificate is a fake.

The Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings. It's been said that the shootings were set up by government officials to push for stricter gun control laws. There are also other theories claiming that the shootings did not really happen or happened differently than what has been reported.
                          What makes them ''right wingers'' Because they speaking the truth ??. If been right wing means been honest then I think the majority of earth is RIGHT WING... ESPECIALLY NORMAL DECENT EVERYDAY WORKING PEOPLE, why is been right wing a bad thing ?.

JESUS CHRIST

The fucking left whingers have committed more atrocities mass murders and killings and crime on this earth than anything else combined THEY ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT. They support pedos as well.

OBAMA is the worlds and Americas most worst DUMBEST president ever bush is not far behind... They just puppets to the lizzards.

Anyway

left or right

BOTH SYSTEMS ARE FLIPPED SIDES OF THE LIZZARD COIN.
                          Last edited by MrWorker; 12-19-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                            I'm not totally convinced about the moon landings.

Just a thought...
                            never happened..... and they talk about going to mars next hahahaha.. THEY ISNT even anyone in space right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                              Then I woke up and got a job and took care of my child.
                              Ahh big goy iMMAHH Take care of yah wife AHHHhhhh

Comment

Working...
                              X