The world is flat l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world is flat l

The truth as been hidden for 500 years.. I arnt gonna shuf anything down your throat they is enough of that in the world. Im gonna give you the proof that the earth is FLAT and not a globe.

They is definitely more proof to say the earth is flat and not a globe.. PLUS they isn't actually one picture of earth from ''space'' the picture they use is the same one over and over again and the clouds are all the same every time just copied and pasted.

here is a link to a full documentary where youll get the most of the information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI
    Last edited by MrWorker; 12-21-2015, 12:15 PM.

From a PLane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blot5LYJTnM

also bare in mind the windows are curved to make it look like its curved but in reality they isn't a curve because the world isn't a globe. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH WHICH AS BEEN HIDDEN FOR 500 YRS.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder about you.

Remember these wise words from Abraham Lincoln:
      Just because YouTube says something, doesn't make it so.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

what does it matter if its on youtube or not ?. its still speaks sense.

Comment

It makes no sense to me. I've been in enough planes to know the world ain't flat, I've flown across the world multiple times. The window thing doesn't convince me either, Ive been in hot air balloons which has no windows n you can definitely see the the world ain't flat. I was up in the mountains this weekend n it was the same thing.

Comment

MrWorker you're the worst troll ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
              The truth as been hidden for 500 years.. I arnt gonna shuf anything down your throat they is enough of that in the world. Im gonna give you the proof that the earth is FLAT and not a globe.

They is definitely more proof to say the earth is flat and not a globe.. PLUS they isn't actually one picture of earth from ''space'' the picture they use is the same one over and over again and the clouds are all the same every time just copied and pasted.

here is a link to a full documentary where youll get the most of the information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI
              V and I were banned from the Flat Earth Society website for trolling them. Here's the thing dude. Some of the people who are in that group are smart, and intelligent people. They're skeptics. It becomes a lifestyle for them. It's bizzare though.

Don't buy into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                It makes no sense to me. I've been in enough planes to know the world ain't flat, I've flown across the world multiple times. The window thing doesn't convince me either, Ive been in hot air balloons which has no windows n you can definitely see the the world ain't flat. I was up in the mountains this weekend n it was the same thing.
                PLane windows and telescopes use fish eye lenses which make the world looked curved... and I have seen a lot of proof from hot air balloons which shows the world totally flat so I don't believe you there however sunlight can also have the affect to make things look curved when they arnt and even then its only a little.

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
                  MrWorker you're the worst troll ever.
                  I arnt trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Chance View Post
                    V and I were banned from the Flat Earth Society website for trolling them. Here's the thing dude. Some of the people who are in that group are smart, and intelligent people. They're skeptics. It becomes a lifestyle for them. It's bizzare though.

Don't buy into it.
                    yes they indeed smart and intelligent and don't believe what the media and government brainwash them to believe from a child. As soon as your born they teach you the world is a globe and false history.

You can do experiments yourself and it proves it. You can see Chicago from Michigan which should be IMPOSSIBLE if the world is curved and a globe. Theys also vids where people can see the moon in space when in reality at this time of day it should be right at the other side of earth so it should be impossible to see it IF the world is a globe.

THE JOKE IS ON people who believe in the globe.

Comment

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

clearly a globe
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Its a fake, artist painted picture LOL. As my documentarys explain.

They is NO ACTUAL PICTURE of earth from space... nasa uses the same picture over and over again they don't even try and change the cloud patterns either they just copy and paste them. Its PATHETIC

also notice when space ships and sattelites go into space they not even flying upwards they start flying sideways and eventually dip back down to earth you can see it yourself... I saw it other day when the space ship was taking astronauts up to space I saw the ship tilt and go straight AND THEN the news cut out.

Wake up. Stop believing everything they tell you. You may laugh at all this now. but in the end the joke will be on you.
                          Last edited by MrWorker; 12-22-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

so you're saying NASA doesn't invest in space programs anymore but in photoshop-art?

Comment

if nasa told the truth the government and nasa would lose a lot of money so obviously they not gonna tell the truth. Plus its ran by Satanists so they gonna want to keep people away from God by keeping the flat earth covered up.

NASA was created by NAZIS from operation paper clip after ww2

and

NASA is actually stands for SATAN the logo of nasa as the snakes tounge of the devil it also stands for a T. NASA - SATAN.

If you look at it you can see it very clearly.

Comment

Working...
                              X