Do you remember me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember me

I define these words of mine three times a line like usual its critical so fucking leathal
    nothing can judge out do me its royalty I change the face of the currency in my country I'm at the top of the apple tree
    misjudge! find yaself left for dead with a bullet in ya head spaced out in mud
    high n almighty strongest personality no one like me Im unique you will never find anyone like this I beg to differ
    the best in this contest I bring guns you bring nothing to fight with leaving with 50 bullet holes and a story to tell raising the white flag ringing the bell I bring raise hell
    so damm dominate I liquidate you wealth Im bad for your health can't you tell I do this from the fucking north all down south

keep my name out your mouth before its kicked out I pop 9 nine in the air and no ones standing their and its my place I fucking rearrange the whole situation cause friction make hostility through nations
    no fucking lie Im this type of guy

the one and only TMBs best asset the K-I-N-G to the mother fuckin I-E!

as I dance in the rain its not water drops its the cash I just made
    the friends I just made its all top shelf we can raise hell we did it all by ourselves
    anyone judges you tell em!

I am the realest deal-est of the dearest shit in the gaming sector call me a nerd call me geek but bitch please
    you don't know me or the fellow G's mothafuka!

when your real life kicks in and your still pretending your job calls and your marriage almost falls everyone around you decides to criticise you over your gaming life you say to em

I am the realest deal-est of the dearest shit in the gaming sector call me a nerd call me geek but bitch please

the more things I can do will all benefit you and all but i must complete this before I decide to die and fall so tell me do you like the king do you understand what i am making saying I can continue to do it with the hating cause all I say to all haters

Comment

i'd like some of whatever you're taking

Comment

where is mrworker?

Comment

No I do not remember and don't give a fuck to remember

Comment

I remember, your that folk singer aren't you...

Comment

On to the ics thread :-p

Comment

Daniel where are u bro? Your good buddy kingie is back..

Comment

kingie motherfukah yah lil kiddie fuckah get tha cap off ya head oo you gonna be dead immah put a cap in yoo ass n rearrange ya face yahh gonna be wanning tahh breath outtah yoo ass when ya face is getting fucked n sheeeet,

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                    where is mrworker?
                    AHM CUMMINGG AHHHhhh

Comment

been out hustling money making
                      we the killaz but still homoworker putting show on
                      punk ass mofofuka put this hot tip down ya throat
                      drop ya scabby ass over the edge of the boat don't go big note
                      act up fuck up
                      the man from above ain't gonna save ya from us

make ya bitch down on knees the royalty from the the one and only
                      deez nuts gonna fuck her up make her shake up bake her all night gonna be just us finger fucking the slut

Comment

get back in tha boat
                        am gonna giva ya throat

Comment

Originally posted by real_roro View Post
                          Daniel where are u bro? Your good buddy kingie is back..
                          hmm

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by donnyio066 View Post
                            No I do not remember and don't give a fuck to remember
                            donnyio whyaa got yooo head low sucking ya tooe

Comment

little unreliable fake ass bitch you I wouldn't piss on you if its the last thing I would have do I just bypass you
                              same shit everyday which way you do your work I come in quick silently discreetly you can't see me can't hear me speak
                              put ya ass to sleep
                              phone rings out BEEP BEEP mothafuka ass my gun speaks out loud across this town !

how many times I must have to define my kind
                              its unique my clique the shit
                              you can't match hack it you should call the quits
                              lyrical critical mathematical sums it all I am something no one can ignore I be banging on your
                              front and back door with this 44

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

Comment

Working...
                              X