Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is taking time must be screen shotting and manipulating words so he can make links and send them...it's whatID was doing to me even on profile messages in relation to my friend who won turbo last round they made out it was about them screen shot it and sent me the link as their evidence it's truly sick
    Last edited by Ravenky; 02-07-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Infact I would expect any low down tactics from these people at this point it's really getting very obvious how bias and unrealistic they are and for what? Lol that is the unknown question in debate here

Comment

Does it have a cock or fanny or both? And is TUJ the leading homosexual in the IC Van of tmb stalkers or is ID?

Comment

Tick tock cunt where are the manipulated screen shots..? These tactics are for weak male dogs btw I hope the real players like nino, righty, sheikh, lopov are witnessing this and let me just say none of them put down women or bully them to gain cock extensions

Comment

Once nino so innocently told me he saved one of my pics to his computer..he was not perverted and never has been. He does not bully women in tmb he speaks always with honour respect and integrity. He wins jackpots and killing medals. He is modest and noble. Model urself off him and not some bullying screenshotting female hitting troll defending suck up the arse bending stove rabbit.

Comment

fuck him ky he is a fucking grub anyways

MOST THESE CUNTS WHO RANKS FOR PICS!

Comment

He is running off making links to falsified screenshots to post to prove a point he is some kind of sick stalker I've known the main jp rotation winners for years this style of game play won't impress them..only the trolls will think it's cool but this guy just won't grasp it

Comment

Working...
                X