Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here have a nappie wipe to wipe the shit that constantly dribbles from ur mouths.

Comment

*grabs popcorn*

Continue please.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

And Paladin since you keep talking shit, you can go and ask the boring interviewer to interview you, the one who has attempted to copy my style of writing with his 'unknown location' ploy I am sure you can shit on whoever you like in it? or can you OR is that depending on who you are actually talking about because truths in this game only get you a one way ticket to injustice and no one will say anything remotely realistic except locawhitegirl

Comment

Several things come to mind but I think that it can be wrapped up into this one quote from the only United States President to serve more than 2 terms in office. He suffered from Polio, was unable to walk without assistance, yet led the United States out of one of its darkest periods. A severe economic depression followed by the unwarranted attack on American Soil.

It has to do with accepting responsibility for your own actions, not blaming others for things that go wrong in your life. Try it sometime, maybe you will notice a change in your life.

And, since you do the majority of communication on your profile so that there is no permanent record left of your actions, Just who is stalking you?? Would you like me to share here the rants you did send to my inbox last night, begging me to message you? Let it go.

“If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.”
          ― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

“The victim mindset dilutes the human potential. By not accepting personal responsibility for our circumstances, we greatly reduce our power to change them.”
            ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

Comment

Why don't you GANG UP on me !

Comment

WELL LOOK'S LIKE THE THREAD KING AND QUEEN NEED'S TO SHOW OFF HOW STYLISH WE CAN GO !

WE THE BEST

so pretty MUCH
                we can make the best threads with the best shit to talk about
                and maybe also to just soak time when your all bored cause either way we just like to bring you the best correspondence from
                DOWN UNDER MATE!!
                Last edited by KINGIE-PORELLO; 02-07-2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Why don't you just go back to hiding behind her....

and no one is Picking on anyone..... Sometimes truth hurts

Comment

Tuj fuck your runt mouth up! Haha

please no one cares

Comment

Really?

That's why you are begging for people to 'pick on me' Seems to me if no one cared, no one would be posting here.....

Now run along now, little boy and find more pictures of your make believe fantasy world where you are someone important. Sadly you will wake up in your momma's basement.

Comment

you and your fucking homosexual bridgade should fuck up and stop posting bullshit like you get looked at like the maddest cunt on the game cause your stupid little insults are boring lol and seriously your telling me to run along like I got so many people picking on

WHAT YOU GONNA CRY CUNT PFFT WHY DON'T YOU RUN OFF AND MESSAGE THE ADMIN THAT I AM GETTING PEOPLE TO PICK ON YOUAND I JUST CALLED YOU A CUNT HAHAH PLEASE

Comment

And did this cunt just say somthing bout my momma seriously !

How lame and dry

Comment

*yawn*

move along now

Comment

was the cock that flew into your mouth bhahahahahah!! cause that shit was gay!

Comment

Yawn and put urself to sleep TUJ? ?? Hello who are you?? Oh that sniff arse fella?

Comment

Working...
                                X