Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't some people accept criticism?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why can't some people accept criticism?

    Hi all, I am bill.

    I had a conversation with a player today in my family who will remain unnamed.

    The conversation was regarding 'written work'. The unnamed player considers themselves to be a very good writer when in actual fact the 'written' work is sub standard at best.
    I attempted to explain to this unnamed player that the way they write is inadequate. This was due to the fact that the majority of literature this person has 'written' is considered by many including myself as poor. I advised the player to stop 'writing' or to write at a standard that would be acceptable to my self and indeed other individuals who have had the displeasure of reading the unnamed individuals 'written work'.

    Before I could provide the unnamed individual with constructive ways that would improve the 'written' work they do in the future the individuals had a temper tantrum.

    Now obviously my post relates to 'written work' but the question I have is a general one.
    Why cant some people accept criticism? Especially when they know the work they do is sub standard.

  • #2
    why dont you stfu bill or whatever name you go by

    Comment


    • #3
      Why should I stfu?

      Comment


      • #4
        using a multi account to make waves fat joe

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lateluxury View Post
          Why should I stfu?
          Because your written work is sub standard. Your post are absolute shit imo. You should accept criticism and stop posting immediately.

          Comment


          • #6
            multis are against the rules. I only have one account and this is it. Sorry to disappoint

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
              Because your written work is sub standard. Your post are absolute shit imo. You should accept criticism and stop posting immediately.
              How about you provide some constructive criticism, maybe the posts will get better..

              Comment


              • #8
                You suck! Get off the stage!
                I live in an anemone

                Comment


                • #9
                  TMB POEM BY RAVENKC
                  NO QUOTES NO VOTES THIS IS JUST FOR YOU MY TROLL STALKER FRIEND XX

                  AN ORIGNIAL WITH ALL MY LOVE XX

                  **LATE LUXURY-TMB TROLL**


                  LATE LUXURY IS ELIZABETH BROOKE.. don't be alarmed its been hiding in my family.

                  I have some words for you I may post it

                  "LATE LUXURY WAS A SAD LITTLE GIRL.. SHE LIFTED HER SKIRT AND GAVE A LITTLE TWIRL..

                  ALL THE TMB MEN WERE SHOCKED THEY FLIRTED WITH A MAN DRESSED AS A WOMAN! ITS FAKE TWITTER WAS
                  NOT REAL... OH NOOO!!

                  IT TRIED TO PLAY TMB BUT COULD NOT GRASP.. IT LIFTED ITS LEG AND GAVE A LITTLE BLAST!

                  OTHER TROLLS CHEERED IN ITS GLORY!!

                  PERHAPS THEY COULD ALL BE FAMOUS!! IF ONLY TO GET RID OF RAVEN IT THOUGHT.. SO IT PLOTTED AND
                  SKEEMED IT WOULD BE THIS RETARDED CUNTS DREAM!

                  FINALLY TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN ITS BUCKED TOOTH LIFE.. OH BOY IT COULD GET INTO STRIFE...

                  IT THOUGHT IT WAS THE 'UNION DESTROYER' ONCE OF BH ....LOL

                  AS IT SET UP TWELEVE STEPS ON SKYPE..

                  THEN POSTED THREADS.. IT LAUGHED AND GIGGLED.. IT WAS THE ONLY THING THE POOR LITTLE THING
                  COULD ACHIEVE IN ITS 10 YEARS OF TMB!!!

                  NO ONE B4 HEARD OF IT.. IT SUDDENLY APPEARED LOL

                  ALL THE PERVERTED BOYS LOVED IT AT FIRST.. AND ALL THE SIMPLE CUNTS CHEERED...

                  SO CONGRATULATIONS LATE LUXURY! AKA ELIZABETH BROOKE.. OR LIZZY AS SOME FAGS AND IDIOTS CALL
                  YOU

                  I AM RAVENKC FROM THE TMB STUDIOS WRITING THIS JUST FOR YOU!!

                  NO COPY AND PASTE.. I WRITE WITH HASTE !!

                  NOW I WILL HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU .. IF YOU SUB UP AND FIGHT BUY THOSE TURNS BITCH..

                  IT WILL BE A DELIGHT..

                  OR YOU CAN KEEP POSTING ..

                  YOU CAN ASK ADVICE ON HOW TO PLAY.. DO A BANK ROLL OR LOOT YOU WILL SMILE AND BE SO GAY

                  IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN JOIN MY TURBO TEAM I WILL RANK YOU..

                  BOW THAT HEAD.. TAKE A PILL.. LOVE YOUR SELF AND GIVE YA FANNY OR COCK A LITTLE THRILL

                  A POEM JUST FOR YOU.. OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD..

                  COPY AND PASTE THAT AND DROP TMB DEAD.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Depends on how you word it and how your tone is when your criticising.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Shitty poem. Don't tell me credits were given for that off rythym piss poor attempt at a limerick. I may start writing blogs, doing interviews, and other work on a volunteer for credits basis in the near future. I think I can raise the bar. I'll study other round reviews and blogs and add my own fucking flair to it.

                      There once was big ass TMB drama queen named Raven,
                      My long schlong she was desperately craven,
                      As I splooged she moaned and I filmed with my phone,
                      Then promptly left the scene because hoes my good sir I'm not savin'

                      There once was a tranny named Elizabeth Brooke,
                      We shall call it the Brotherhood crook,
                      Although it had a bleached and shaved asshole,
                      the drama wasn't worth the hassle,
                      but the entertainment created on the forums was worth a look.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lateluxury View Post
                        Hi all, I am bill.

                        Now obviously my post relates to 'written work' but the question I have is a general one.
                        Why cant some people accept criticism? Especially when they know the work they do is sub standard.
                        We always ask players to help the community, by writing blogs etc....and the bottom line here is:

                        If you don't contribute to the community you have no leg to stand on to criticize anyone, who tries and makes an effort. We will not allow players to badmouth the efforts of others who try to do something to make the community interesting. This is why we delete or close posts like this, they are counter productive and does not seem to offer any viable constructiveness.

                        In short, people who write for the site are considered staff and we don't allow any staff to be bad mouthed or put down for their efforts, as they are volunteering their time. And it is of no use to complain about "oh they getting credits for it...and I don't like it..." as we make the offer to everyone to contribute so all of you got the opportunity to present something to us, and we would do the same for you.
                        Game Admin

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                          I may start writing blogs, doing interviews, and other work on a volunteer for credits basis in the near future. I think I can raise the bar. I'll study other round reviews and blogs and add my own fucking flair to it.

                          When you are done threatening us with your razor sharp pen, you can contact Tiki about this and she will assist you.

                          Thanks
                          Game Admin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                            Shitty poem. Don't tell me credits were given for that off rythym piss poor attempt at a limerick. I may start writing blogs, doing interviews, and other work on a volunteer for credits basis in the near future. I think I can raise the bar. I'll study other round reviews and blogs and add my own fucking flair to it.

                            There once was big ass TMB drama queen named Raven,
                            My long schlong she was desperately craven,
                            As I splooged she moaned and I filmed with my phone,
                            Then promptly left the scene because hoes my good sir I'm not savin'

                            There once was a tranny named Elizabeth Brooke,
                            We shall call it the Brotherhood crook,
                            Although it had a bleached and shaved asshole,
                            the drama wasn't worth the hassle,
                            but the entertainment created on the forums was worth a look.
                            Don't make me drop the limerick bomb on this fallout shelter.
                            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              did anyone say limericks?
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X