SEX IS EVILl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEX IS EVILl

the whole world is disgusting this ''progressive modern'' world... its actually going backwards, Humans are devolving and not evolving... eventually itll all be ok to have sex in public makes me feel SICK. LIKE ANIMALS, GORILLAS.

its everywhere everything is sexualised... when I turn tv on people talk about sex... when I read the paper ... the same or naked pictures same on computer.... when I listening to music THE SAME.. NOW they shuvving down kids throats in schools as well.. they cant let kids just be kids. they want them to learn about it. at the age of 3.

what really annoys me as well they make out men are sex mad and women are more relaxed... ITS ACTUALLY THE OTHER WAY AROUND... women are the ones who are sex mad... men are more chilled out.... AND I DONT EVEN CARE FOR IT AT ALL.

and I believe that sex should only happen after marriage. Not just a religious reason BUT A MORAL ONE... the world dosnt have much of that these days.. BUT I ALWAYS WILL.

constant sexualisation of everything

leads to disease, rapists and perverts.

dirty unclean unwashed immoral perverted people.

Think of the kids that witness such disgusting behaviour in public affecting young minds. Either keep it to yourself and in doors or don't do it at all.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 11-20-2015, 11:59 AM.

Don't knock it, til you try it. Sex is amazing!

Comment

If sex is evil, I'm the happiest sinner in the world.

Comment

SEX is a beautiful thing

Comment

Common sense is all we need.. marriage, what is that?.. do you believe our distant ancestors were married? If everone made love instead of war, it would be a peaceful world. Common sense is what we need.

Norse

Comment

Hmmm..... I am complete opposite. .. I wish the whole world was like dogs.. cause sometimes I'll be standing on the street see a hot chick and wish that bitch was naked and that I was and like if I walked up begin her and just started fucking her doggy style instead of people being like LOOK AT THE RAPIST... maybe instead they would honk their horns and be like YEA MAN POUND THAT PUSSY!! Would be awesome to get cheered on. Me personally I love stranger danger.. nothing beats meeting a girl talking for one hour n then fucking her in every hole. I once knew a girl for one hour next hour later I'm pounding her asshole while she is biting the pillow. UH OH GUYS WE GOT A FIRST TIMER ON OUR HANDS. I told her shh it's ok ... but really I felt like saying bitch take it like a woman. Man was she a sweet heart... she even licked it clean. ATTENTION ALL ASSOCIATES CLEAN UP ON ALL SHITTY AKA BROWN BOMBER AKA THE BEEF STICK LANE... I guess she was hungry for a chilli cheese dog... you know when I got shit o n my dick and then nut in this dirty bitches mouth. Thank goodness I didn't kiss her. I hate mud pies. Hahahahha haha

Comment

I meant to say clean up on Isle shitty .. the sleezoer they. The better the sex

Comment

Originally posted by DrAsCoMiC View Post
                Hmmm..... I am complete opposite. .. I wish the whole world was like dogs.. cause sometimes I'll be standing on the street see a hot chick and wish that bitch was naked and that I was and like if I walked up begin her and just started fucking her doggy style instead of people being like LOOK AT THE RAPIST... maybe instead they would honk their horns and be like YEA MAN POUND THAT PUSSY!! Would be awesome to get cheered on. Me personally I love stranger danger.. nothing beats meeting a girl talking for one hour n then fucking her in every hole. I once knew a girl for one hour next hour later I'm pounding her asshole while she is biting the pillow. UH OH GUYS WE GOT A FIRST TIMER ON OUR HANDS. I told her shh it's ok ... but really I felt like saying bitch take it like a woman. Man was she a sweet heart... she even licked it clean. ATTENTION ALL ASSOCIATES CLEAN UP ON ALL SHITTY AKA BROWN BOMBER AKA THE BEEF STICK LANE... I guess she was hungry for a chilli cheese dog... you know when I got shit o n my dick and then nut in this dirty bitches mouth. Thank goodness I didn't kiss her. I hate mud pies. Hahahahha haha
                Sounds like MrWorkers twin brother
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

DrAsCoMiC
                  Dude if we where all like animals ,most men would NEVER get laid. Humans are far less picky then animals,animals will only mate with the stronger male. So, most of you guys,better off leaving shit as it is

Comment

Originally posted by Circean View Post
                    If sex is evil, I'm the happiest sinner in the world.
                    Originally posted by BiteME View Post
                    SEX is a beautiful thing
                    totally agree
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

well considering sex leads to procreating and god said go forth and multiple genesis 9:7 i didn't think he would mean swallow a watermelon seed and let it grow. so unless you are a heathen....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNO View Post
                        Common sense is all we need.. marriage, what is that?.. do you believe our distant ancestors were married? If everone made love instead of war, it would be a peaceful world. Common sense is what we need.

Norse
                        Yeah that is true.

people lack a lot of common sense these days.

Comment

Yeah Fiona, the bible also talks about how in the last days they will be single parents and abandoned children and stuff and promiscuity.

We are seeing this like we are seeing them all.

the world is soddom and gomorah.

Comment

Working...
                          X