X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero
    replied
    Originally posted by SoSe View Post
    Storm keeps me In A cage down in the dungeon guarded by a Fornax. Opie once tried to rescue me but has been betrayed by Allure who we thought was apart of the revolution but saisei flipped her and Zero retired from being an assasin so he can be the accountant. Still an assasin though. Dan_Jackson however has been climbing the wall so we will rescue a Warrior and worship a Tiki so that is why I Log in every opportunity i get
    31c42ceb257a1d6dd15608bd340fd6c0.jpg

That applies in both the accounting and real world.
    Last edited by Zero; 09-26-2019, 01:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dumbo
    replied
    I was informed there would be candy.... I have yet to indulge though. I can't find the van, there used to be a van.

Leave a comment:

• Dumbo
    replied
    Yes I use pull ups now.

Leave a comment:

• Dumbo
    replied
    They, I loosly use that term keep dragging me back.... Just when you think you are out, they pull ups you back in. Thanks Guy's.

Leave a comment:

• SoSe
    replied
    Storm keeps me In A cage down in the dungeon guarded by a Fornax. Opie once tried to rescue me but has been betrayed by Allure who we thought was apart of the revolution but saisei flipped her and Zero retired from being an assasin so he can be the accountant. Still an assasin though. Dan_Jackson however has been climbing the wall so we will rescue a Warrior and worship a Tiki so that is why I Log in every opportunity i get

Leave a comment:

• Black_Irish
    replied
    To touch Jason’s party wiener

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    To help DanteGottiBoss reclaim istanbul

Leave a comment:

• action_FKN_jackson
    replied
    Originally posted by P-T View Post
    i'm here to watch shayneg destroy tmk
    i'm making popcorn, want some?

Leave a comment:

• SnoMan
    replied
    Joe_Loop touches my party wiener.

Leave a comment:

• P-T
    replied
    i'm here to watch shayneg destroy tmk

Leave a comment:

• Lordj2017
    replied
    Got no clue why I continue to play. I start to enjoy it and them wahm it's not fun.

Leave a comment:

• action_FKN_jackson
    replied
    Dub's gentle caress, oh and those assless chaps beta left behind

Leave a comment:

• Marco_The_Bull
    replied
    It's part of my daily routine.
    Whether I am actively playing a round or just checking in to see what's up, TMB has been a part of my daily routine.
    I enjoy chattin with some of the people I've met on here. I have friends and co-workers that play on here.
    I could miss a few days and a co-worker will ask if I've been watching the builds.
    It is a great way to spend a few minutes while on break or if you need a mental time-out.

Leave a comment:

• SaVaGe_LulZ
    replied
    15 yrs here off and on and
    The friends is what keeps bringing me back....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I like to check on my family media, family members, my profile, who’s online, any announcements, any sudden wars/hire-ups/collections, and much more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X