Invitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitations

from**Simy19 seconds ago.Reply|Quote|Block|DeleteSimy has invited you to join Family*Diamond_Legionclick here to accept
    invitation
    from**dubhan8 hours, 19 minutes, and 33 seconds ago.Reply|Quote|Block|Deletedubhan has invited you to join Family*CEALLACHclick here to accept invitation
    from**Toma11 hours, 34 minutes, and 39 seconds ago.Reply|Quote|Block|DeleteToma has invited you to join Family*Warriorsclick here to accept invitation
    from**Viking_Slap12 hours, 9 minutes, and 49 seconds ago.Reply|Quote|Block|DeleteViking_Slap has invited you to join Family*MBU_EMPIRE_420click here to accept invitation
    from**k1lla_D13 hours, 17 minutes, and 3 seconds ago.Reply|Quote|Block|Deletek1lla_D has invited you to join Family*SouthSide_K1llazclick here to accept invitation
    from**SHEVEL13 hours, 17 minutes, and 35 seconds ago.Reply|Quote|Block|DeleteSHEVEL has cancelled your invitation to T3RROR_SQU4D
    from**OG_BloodyD13 hours, 19 minutes, and 44 seconds ago.Reply|Quote|Block|DeleteOG_BloodyD has cancelled your invitation to Empire
    from**LVL13 hours, 20 minutes, and 4 seconds ago.Reply|Quote|Block|DeleteLVL has invited you to join Family*No_Mercyclick here to accept invitation*

HMMMMMM who to join..... ermmm none of the above!!

Ask Gallio for invite . He needs helpers to get his medals easier

Comment

Why the fuck is it so hard to get back into the union i was in last round... ffs

Comment

If they only knew what a fool you are,they would never invited you

Comment

There's always room over this a way. Fuck wit me.

Comment

Looks like you're holding out for an invite from Pirated Souls.

Message "Captain_Clutch" in-game and we'll get your squared away.

Comment

Hahaaa well apparently it looks as tho i should never have come back... been back since day 5 last round and seems as tho people on this are still as dickish lmao... no wonder if ever new people come to join people like ziki drive them away with there uncalled for comments... #suckadick

Comment

Working...
              X