It's a sad sickening world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a sad sickening world

What type of world are we living in , over 100 masacared in a concert hall over 40 people gunned down in restaurants . I'm pray for all those have lost their lives in Paris tonight its truely sickening

They bring it upon themselves. The French government is over accommodating to Islamist militants.

Comment

Get off this thread you fucking idiot , men ,women and children were murdered tonight .they brought it on themselves ?

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
      They bring it upon themselves. The French government is over accommodating to Islamist militants.

Comment

Amen Cout.

Comment

Although terrorism occurs on American and Israeli soil it doesn't happen on the scale as it does elsewhere because those governments and the majority of the population isn't naive and proper security measures are in place

Comment

Super Troll go back under your bridge.

Comment

ISIS is starting shit in Lebanon. The "refugees" from Syria will indeed bring trouble with them everywhere they go. Coutinho you failed to mention incitement and the daily terror attacks against Israel and the bombing of a Russian airliner by ISIS killing over 200 people. Having an open door policy and such an accommodating environment towards a culture of violence and insanity brings trouble.

Comment

I can almost guarantee militant Islamic extremists are responsible for the attack.

Comment

I can almost guarantee militant Islamic extremists are responsible for the attack.

idiot..

u sure it wasnt the girl scouts?

Comment

Originally posted by vbb View Post

idiot..

u sure it wasnt the girl scouts?

Let's have a grown up discussion. You think the girl scouts have time to do that? They're too busy being all cute and selling delicious overpriced minty chocolate cookies. smh

Comment

If we were really having a grown up discussion, we would not be having this one

Comment

Some people call it sicking, we here at the brotherhood call somethin like that a family reunion

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                          Let's have a grown up discussion. You think the girl scouts have time to do that? They're too busy being all cute and selling delicious overpriced minty chocolate cookies. smh

Actually in many girl scout troops the cookies have gone up $1 per box.

They haven't yet denied that it's going to terrorist groups so I assume that it is. After all, the girl scouts do celebrate their dead founder's birthday and if that's not as fucked up as extremists, I don't know what is.

Comment

Theres that and when you order pizza hut they donate a dollar to "saint jude" that sounds like a terrorist organization as well

Comment

Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
                              Theres that and when you order pizza hut they donate a dollar to "saint jude" that sounds like a terrorist organization as well

Nobody was talking about pizza hut. Stay on point here.

And Jude is short for Judas. They worship Satan at pizza hut. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X