TMK build you pussy I zeroed your banker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMK build you pussy I zeroed your banker

for someone that hates ShayneG so much why are you still sittin there . Come own me man let’s see what you got I’m bored and stop tryna claim rounds it’s fair game

ShayneG style

Reminds me of a song tweaker tweaker little star wish how big you think you are!!!!!!

Comment

Dumb shit I’m almost 1 year sober . Keep chirping . We all kno how much y’all suck TMKs little pecker for ranks .

Comment

Havent been in iu since time you have dumbass and never got a rank keep trying snow flake

Comment

Mean obviously you got 3 or 4 out of 5 jp in iu so why keep going on?

Comment

You looking 0d. What’s next then?

Comment

Guess he can't take someone talking back about the broken record and his whorish ways

Comment

I thought uc was blood to iu? Gotta ask bc uc continuous takes her back aka shanayag

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
                  I thought uc was blood to iu? Gotta ask bc uc continuous takes her back aka shanayag
                  UC and Shayne = Love story

Join, leave, repeat.

Comment

#deadtweaker guess getting fkd up and logging in wasn't enough oh wait take another l in turbo son you have yet to take a main rd

Comment

Kinda funny his last turbo win was given to him and then he got booted from said family and now he acts like Billy badass... Shayne go away noone likes you..m let's put you and clutch in a room see who wins

Comment

Leave my troll alone lord and suck s penis

Comment

Working...
                        X