Why do people bow down to TMK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people bow down to TMK?

Yes hello so I have been playing this game for years and let me tell you . This clown TMK thinks he owns this game and he’s a god . He legit thinks he matters it’s actually funny to see how he try’s to control everyone and all the ranks . Dumb shit said I’d never get a win again and I won last turbo . His excuse was I don’t even play turbos . Yes u do dummy . This round is looking juicy and he instantly gets a little boner and tells everyone his round . I am waitin for u to actually spend some money so I can show ya what play money looks like . All we need is one biggggg drop tmk than ima show u how much u will loose than you will quit the game and cry . Like u did when babbo beat you before. U lost than randomly retired . Tick Tock

wheres your our wal Mart shoes ?

OoooOOooo shots fired

RIP beva

Comment

Looks like all of shayneg's chargebacks cleared he's talking loads of shit....

Comment

Don’t mock ShayneG, he’s got big balls. 45 and still wearing a snap back backwards in his pics, big cojones bro

Comment

Quit whining and hit him..or take the round.

Otherwise, quit crying and shut the fuck up.

Comment

Hit him he has nothing to hit . He’s a bitch about to get owned on “his own game”

Comment

I BOW DOWN TO TMK BECAUSE HE SUBS ME EVERY ROUND. AND HIS DICK IS HUGE

Comment

Originally posted by Loki- View Post
                I BOW DOWN TO TMK BECAUSE HE SUBS ME EVERY ROUND. AND HIS DICK IS HUGE
                Well, that escalated quickly!
                TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Fornax View Post

Well, that escalated quickly!
                  Dont be jealous. i still love you

Comment

Working...
                  X