No announcement yet.

Fake rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY reeeet does America make its houses out of carboard ?

Comment

Originally posted by HAIKU View Post
      The French were paid back for their gracious help the American Revolution. They do still speak French and not German. V just wishes he could be Amercian, if only for a day.
      the only ones able to supply the US at that time in such numbers were the dutch...not the French

i wish people knew their history....st. eustatius even got special status from US for this fact
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
        All I know is I wouldn't want to get into a fight at the club with any of those alignment in the picture
        they have very weak knees......and too much mass to move in a subtle way

you give them too much credit
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                  the only ones able to supply the US at that time in such numbers were the dutch...not the French

i wish people knew their history....st. eustatius even got special status from US for this fact
                  Not that it has to do anything with American Football, or these great athletes you guys are discussing, but...

I don't know what they teach you guys in the Netherlands but the French aid to the US during the war of independence from England by far outweighed assistance from the Dutch.

Aside from that, why don't these rugby players play in the NFL?? The truth is that the majority of them would never and cannot cut it in the NFL. Several have tried but very very few could cut it or even come close to being tough enough, or athletic enough. They had the same misconceptions spoken in this thread when trying to convert, but very quickly get rude awakenings. They are not quick enough, skilled enough and cannot take the hits. They find out quickly that there is a reason there are pads in the NFL. Rugby style tackling is used in NFL practices to promote player safety and not injure people. Kickers and punters in the NFL (positions whom opposing players are mostly penalized for even touching) are really the only positions for Rugby players in the NFL by large. The proof is in the pudding. Some guys can convert and be moderately successful, maybe, hopefully - one day we will see an actual breakout crossover star.... but as of now there is a reason, actually several, why many rugby players try to convert and simply cannot make it.
                  Last edited by HAIKU; 10-28-2015, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't wanna be ligned up against a 300+ lbs man inches away from me .
                    Plus more equipment means more mass = bigger hits then just skin and bone
                    I live in an anemone

Comment

Do trolls play in any of these sports?

Comment

exactly, if you have pads and helmets on you play much faster and hits are much harder cause you have no fear. The Helmet turns into a battering ram of sorts and the hits are much more violent. If football took away the helmets and protections the hits would become less violent because of the simple rule of self preservation. Watch football for awhile and you'll realize football is much more of violent game than rugby, nothing against rugby, i enjoy rugby but the hits aren't even close to what you get in football.

Comment

footsyball is gay and so is V

Comment

Originally posted by HAIKU View Post
                            Not that it has to do anything with American Football, or these great athletes you guys are discussing, but...

I don't know what they teach you guys in the Netherlands but the French aid to the US during the war of independence from England by far outweighed assistance from the Dutch.
                            the French didn't do anything....the dutch did but at that time we belonged to the French empire....you twat

they only had a land army....we had the biggest fleet in the world...how were they going to transport anything without the dutch?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                              exactly, if you have pads and helmets on you play much faster and hits are much harder cause you have no fear. The Helmet turns into a battering ram of sorts and the hits are much more violent. If football took away the helmets and protections the hits would become less violent because of the simple rule of self preservation. Watch football for awhile and you'll realize football is much more of violent game than rugby, nothing against rugby, i enjoy rugby but the hits aren't even close to what you get in football.
                              and i don't agree

played both and was happy i could quit rugby...

could have played american handeggball for the entire day

there's more resting going on than actual playing....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X