No announcement yet.

Fake rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaelic football is fun. We played it in middle school called it "Gator Ball". You can throw it behind you or kick it like soccer and run with it but you can only take two steps at a time before you have to bounce it and then catch it again \nd you score different ways. The problem with Gaelic football is that there is a very loose interpretation on the rules therefore making it unappealing at a professional level where a billion-dollar gambling industry comes into play they can make bettors players coaches fans everybody uneasy but that actually kind of helps the sport because people play it for the love of the game for fun

Comment

It is call football because it is played on foot which was significant in the period it was invented as most games were played on horseback, polo and the alike.

Comment

great atletes indeed...my mistake
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post

Those guys are extremely fast for their size. Most importantly they have almost super human strength and would run over any of your favorite athletes wimp

Comment

sponsored by mcdonalds?

i seen them been knocked down very quick in both k1 and mma....not too impressed
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
              Those guys are extremely fast for their size. Most importantly they have almost super human strength and would run over any of your favorite athletes wimp
              sounds like you're describing a bull not a human

Comment

there's rugby (playing with hands) and football (playing with feet)

then there's fake rugby which americans call football but it isn't really....

stop calling it football when there's hardly a foot involved!

let's call it "whimps in full body armor afraid to play real rugby"......
                Then there's saving the entirety of Europe from speaking German

Comment

My other comment was deleted. Truth hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                    Then there's saving the entirety of Europe from speaking German
                    and then there's this small country in europe that helped you gain independancy from that other small country in europe.....without them there wouldn't even be a USA.....totally irrelevant when it concerns fake rugby aka american "foot"ball but who cares right

Comment

and then there's this small country in europe that helped you gain independancy from that other small country in europe.....without them there wouldn't even be a USA.....totally irrelevant when it concerns fake rugby aka american "foot"ball but who cares right
                      The French were paid back for their gracious help the American Revolution. They do still speak French and not German. V just wishes he could be Amercian, if only for a day.

Comment

Today 12:30 PM #21
                        Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                        sounds like you're describing a bull not a human
                        V for Vendetta

thats exactly what hes saying lol

Comment

DO NOT drop the soap.

Comment

The United states of satan shall be destroyed BY GOD just like SODDOM AND GOMMORAH

Comment

All I know is I wouldn't want to get into a fight at the club with any of those alignment in the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                                All I know is I wouldn't want to get into a fight at the club with any of those alignment in the picture
                                wheres that strong American im better than everyone else patriotism gone ?. does it only disappear when yahh sandwhich between two big blokes that gonna rip yaaaah assshoooole aahhhhtt Or is it changed to BENDING OVER AND TAKING IT FOR AMERICAAAAA !!! ?.
                                Last edited by MrWorker; 10-28-2015, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X