What is your best season ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your best season ?

Id say autumn is my best season because its not to warm and not too cold its just right, it starts off warm because of summer and then gradually gets cooler until its winter and I like the last 4 month the best probably because its the last part of the yr and all the celebrations like Christmas, new yrs, bon fire night, Halloween etc ( however I don't care much for Halloween ). Bad thing is though I always get full of cold like now

I also like spring aswell because once freezing winter is over it starts to warm up abit in spring but its not too hot and not cold just right like autumn. I don't like summer though because its too hot and sweaty I prefer winter to summer.
    Spring
    17.39%
    Summer
    8.70%
    Autumn
    43.48%
    Winter
    30.43%

spring. After winter spring is like water in the desert.

Comment

I Love spring.Everything is going from the slushy,drab end of winter into the grass growing green again..trees getting their leaves,flowers starting to bloom. Its a whole new rebirth. Almost feels like a chance to start over fresh every year

Comment

Mr Worker has started a thread with no religion, racism, sexism, classism or anti anythingism! OUR Mr Worker??????? *Tiki faints.
        skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Oh by the way - Autumn is certainly the best, finally you have relief from the heat, great weather and beautify scenery with the trees changing colour. I prefer the cooler months cause you can always do something to warm up - you can't always do something to cool down. Having said that I live in a place that never sees snow.
          skype = tmbtiki

Comment

i like winter in all actuality bc i love hot coco and snow ball fights with the neighborhood kids lol plus its nice when you have the woman you love beside you in front of the fire laying down on the blankets on the floor making love

too bad i have no one in life to enjoy that with lol
            Last edited by Maximus_Constanino; 10-16-2015, 03:33 AM. Reason: bc

Comment

Spring...
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

you almost win just for the pic
                skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Summer !!! As I make my money selling jet skis ....I'm skipping winter for the past 4 years as I do 6 months summer in Australia and 6 months in Israel ....fuck winter lol

Comment

Winter because I get a break from California heat.

Comment

There is actually nothing like strapping on a pair of boards or a single board and riding up a mountain first thing in the morning. Sun is hitting the snow and the shimmering colours makes everything look pristine. Not a bug in the air. Then getting to the top of the mountain and letting your skis go and riding an edge down carving your way through the ice or snow. Adrenaline rush for an entire day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiki View Post
                        Oh by the way - Autumn is certainly the best, finally you have relief from the heat, great weather and beautify scenery with the trees changing colour. I prefer the cooler months cause you can always do something to warm up - you can't always do something to cool down. Having said that I live in a place that never sees snow.

yeah exactly I agree with that, when your cold you can warm up, its a lot harder to cool down in summer though.

yeah one day id like to come to Australia problem is apart from the massive distance and how long it takes to get there, the heat lol, but isn't they some parts of Australia that are cool ?

Comment

Originally posted by jakey420 View Post
                          Summer !!! As I make my money selling jet skis ....I'm skipping winter for the past 4 years as I do 6 months summer in Australia and 6 months in Israel ....fuck winter lol
                          You must be mad, been hot and sweaty all the time its horrible lol...thank god summer is over. 3 SEASONS of coolness awaits, well is already here now.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                            i like winter in all actuality bc i love hot coco and snow ball fights with the neighborhood kids lol plus its nice when you have the woman you love beside you in front of the fire laying down on the blankets on the floor making love

too bad i have no one in life to enjoy that with lol
                            Good choice, at least yahh can hug ya pillow lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                              Winter because I get a break from California heat.
                              is it hot all year round in California ?

Comment

Working...
                              X