FIFA 16 How do you rate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 16 How do you rate it?

"No touch "dribbling, unforgiving defensive pressing, interceptions , harsher ball physics , much more physical battles on and off the ball, I like it a lot though although pads and love give and go is much more difficult to pull off because of being blocked or pushed off the path of the return pass. The beautifully times long shot is back but defensive closing speed at times is a but exaggerated. In my opinion.

Damn autocorrect i meant to say pass and move not love.

Comment

you sound like a soccer game fan, you ever try PES? if so how would you compare the two?

Comment

been 15 years since i played a FIFA game....more into puzzles and strategy gamewise
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I've known about PEA since 2007 but never have it a chance. Stubborn loyal to EA

Comment

Fifa 16 rocks. Pes is still better because it requires a more thoughtful finish to score. I like fifa 16 since there's special reviews on goals and the graphics are great especially foggy or snowy conditions.

Comment

I play pes since PS1 when it use to be "winning eleven " it's kills Fifa .....I always say Fifa is for Xbox guys pes I for PS guys

Comment

same as all sports... Rubbish And if your asking me how to rate then then its all about the same.

the only exercise I do is EAT with one hand and DRINK with the other AHHHHhhhhh

Comment

thanks jakey and chance

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                    same as all sports... Rubbish And if your asking me how to rate then then its all about the same.

the only exercise I do is EAT with one hand and DRINK with the other AHHHHhhhhh
                    hahaha well put

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                      hahaha well put
                      ahhh a fello fatty

Comment

Working...
                      X