Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age of Enlightenment is a joke, As led to the Modern Day been evil and moral decline.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Enlightenment is a joke, As led to the Modern Day been evil and moral decline.

in response to V's post .

In this day and age where the godless demon corrupted have over taken everything and a moral vacuum is in place. In this world where big business is lauded for robbing the poor. Where babies are murdered in their mothers womb for cosmetic reasons, and the cult of celebrity with hollow vacuous lives are held up as role models for the young to follow.

I myself find those "old age" religious morals of turn the other cheek, love your neighbour (no matter who she or he is) and give your life so other might live, far better examples. Where honesty and selflessness is encouraged and turning the other cheek isnt seen as weak, but strength.

As far better and the true enlightenment of the light of the lord he as shown us the path it is not up to humans to change it.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 10-10-2015, 01:51 AM.

i sincerely believe that youre happy that you have a things like toilets in your life. i can only imagine how how lawless the world was before police.

Comment

you should work on your historical facts some more....present day didn't follow up the age of enlightenment

victorian age did....where the english ruined everything again
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

for god and queen right
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

what as England or the queen go to do with anything ?. You dutch also have a monarchy still or are you forgetting that. Or are you just jealous because forieghners like our monarchy better than yours ?. lol.. if its dutch it aint much

England is the country which created human rights in Europe... it was basically common sense the magna carta, then the E.U spoilt it all by added crap which didn't need to be there now theys litteral no justice in Europe.

Someone could do a mass shoot out and only get 15 yrs... JOKE... Anders brevik was having a right laugh... He did that shoot out to prove how weak the E.U as gotten.
          Last edited by MrWorker; 10-10-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

pay attention mrworker...i know this is difficult for you

age of enlightenment was about questioning the devine right to rule and seperation of church and state and installment of reason over dogmatic beliefsystems....

the english ruined it by unifying church and state again.....the dutch monarchy is known for opposing church unlike yours

human right started with Hugo Grotius/de Groot....he was dutch and way ahead of his time....and the english

the english never fully committed to the EU like other countries and are unable and unwilling to make gestures other countries were able and willing to make to come to a common understanding

in fact the UK aren't really part of anything....they are that Island off the coast of europe and should be glad they are else they would have been invaded, raped and plundered ages ago

without the EU england would be an even bigger joke than it is atm

Comment

God granted England a natural defence the English channel if that wasn't there your right... We wouldn't have been able to liberate Europe and Holland again in ww2 lol...I love islands... Better than landlocked shitholes

Comment

like in every war you watch it happen untill they are about to invade that Island before you do a damn thing.....

you didn't liberate shit in the Netherlands....the dutch did that with help of canada and poland (backed by yanks)

Comment

Not true at all, I think your thinking of the yanks there.

We got involved when Germany invaded Poland so what you talking about.. I however wish we sided with Germany instead.. Europe would be in a lot better shape now if we did. But our country is ran by traitors along with the rest of E.U.

Say that to the English paras in Arnhem

and why should forighn countrys always have to come to the rescue of other countrys... if your military was good enough you wouldn't have surrendered in 6 days LOL.. nearly as bad as the French there man.

Comment

we also don't needa do anything cos GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF is on our side always as been soo if some mothafukahh came across the water God would just simply SPLIT WATER ON THEY ASSES,, WOOHOOO MOTHAFUKAHH

and the only reason why we try our best to keep outahhh Holland is cos of yoo womens vages stinkin ooo bad cheese WOOOHOOO no wonder yoo men wanna get outta that country n come to ours V.

Comment

at that point we were a neutral country like Swiss and in the middle of de-militairising

i agree that was stupid because for as long as there is no global unity we will still be striving for peace and thus need to keep preparing for war untill we willingly unite (perhaps because of a common enemy or natural threat)

NB let's not forget all those times england was supposed to be our ally but sold us out to spain, france or germany

Comment

Working...
                      X