X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero
    replied
    Originally posted by MickyKnox View Post
    You should really rethink the titles on these threads.

Im guessing this is not the place to be sharing ones frotage lady boy fantasies...

I do hope all your pretend football teams did very well...
    The whole point of the title was to follow in the clickbait theme as a joke, yes im well aware of what I did and have no regrets,

Leave a comment:

• MickyKnox
    replied
    You should really rethink the titles on these threads.

Im guessing this is not the place to be sharing ones frotage lady boy fantasies...

I do hope all your pretend football teams did very well...

Leave a comment:

• Saisei
    replied
    I felt good about 2 out of the 5 leagues that I play in. In the first league of 10 players, I got first pick and it was between Barkley or Mccaffery. Did end up picking Barkley, and with back to back picks I got some nice selections with Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, and Watson at QB. I'm hoping for Fournette to get back on track, and Phillip Lindsay to better his stats, even with Freeman back in the mix.

The other one, I had 5th pick in a 12 player, and decided to roll the dice with Zeke making his return (latest news now, is that he is close). Also got Mixon, and Amari Cooper with Rothlesberger as my QB. Picked up Robert Woods because for some reason, I had didn't notice that Brandin Cooks was still available.. *sigh*. Ingram is my flex. I have some interesting prospects on the bench with Eckler (hoping Gordon decides to pull a LeVeon), Henderson (just a minor handcuff in case Gurley runs into problems, and Boyd.
    Last edited by Saisei; 09-02-2019, 02:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zero
    started a topic Fantasy

Fantasy

How did everybodies Fantasy Football teams turn out?

Anybody here draft Luck?
Working...
X