Tyson Fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury

I hope Klitschko beats the shit out of this pikey ! He turns up at a press conference dressed as batman . hes one of the worst fighters I've even seen
    Attached Files

such a twat i know Tyson is English but this time its all about Klitschko i hope he destroys the fuck out of him

Comment

boxing is a bit boring and one sided so i have no clue what this is about....
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by General View Post
        such a twat i know Tyson is English but this time its all about Klitschko i hope he destroys the fuck out of him
        Maybe I read you wrong , are you hoping a fury win ?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
          boxing is a bit boring and one sided so i have no clue what this is about....
          Everyone's different , don't think there's ever been a dutch fighter . maybe they all failed drugs tests

Comment

you mean wreslting amazing sport and extermly hard

Comment

Boxing needs Fury back. Right now the division is a joke with bum champions.

Comment

Originally posted by suarez83 View Post
                Everyone's different , don't think there's ever been a dutch fighter . maybe they all failed drugs tests
                dutch people prefer kickboxing....and failing drugtests is an american thing....lesnar, jones, etc
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X