Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Which way... they where giving it up us ass NOW where giving them head

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied

we're getting screwed....
    Last edited by The_Black_Cat; 10-25-2015, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Turkey: stay away from Europe!

You are not a European country anymore...

In the third quarter of 2015, Bianet recorded a strenghtening of attacks on the opposition media during AKP interim government, with the censorship of 101 websites, 40 Twitter accounts, 178 news; attacks against 21 journalists, three media organs, and one printing house; civil pursuits against 28 journalists; and the six-fold increase of arrests of media representatives, with 24 journalists and 9 distributors imprisoned.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    yeah I agree

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    erdogan got into shit with china for supporting the turks over there and now he needs his old allies back....

i say let erdogan sink in the mess he created

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Turkey should never be allowed to join Europe, It dosnt have our culture or religious culture, and its not even in Europe a tiny part is. Its an Asian country.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    every turk in a foreign country gets paid money for having a third child....

every turk in a foreign country receives mail from the turkish government advising them how to vote....

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied

when immigration becomes assimilation....

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    Aladeen Aladeen MOTHAFUKAAAHHH

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied

nice scar
    Last edited by The_Black_Cat; 10-14-2015, 12:08 PM. Reason: forgot to mention a detail

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    they are not fleeing a warzone...they were already in safety when they realised there was more in europe than in jordan or Turkey

and it started around 600AD with some dude named mohammed

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    I don't blame refugees escaping a war zone, I blame the governments for causing all this mess by getting involved in other peoples wars in the first place.

Governments held on strings by the illuminati are behind this its all a long term plan for creating a new world order it will all have ripple effects.

9/11 has ripple effects to this day leading to this crisis, 9/11 was just the start.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X