No announcement yet.

what is happening in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US needs major tax reform to prevent companies from going overseas. we also should not double tax them when they try to invest their money back into US businesses...

we should issue work permits to Mexicans paying them maybe $4 an hour for rural and manufacturing jobs. May not seem like a lot, but that money is worth a lot more in Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
      I hear very often that there is "no jobs" in the US which I think is interesting as new businesses and buildings are being built quite fast. I looked in my area within 10 miles and there is over 6,000 job openings. I live in a beach town which has I think less then 20k residence living here all year though summer it does go up.
      I also live in a beach town.Its also a resort town for skiing as we have a mountain here as well. And YES there are all kinds of jobs here during the summer and snowy winter months. BUT most of those jobs go to students as they are allowed to pay them students minimum wage of 10.55 .BUT If you are lucky enough to get a job it will NOT be full time. Most people around here work 2-3 dif jobs just to get the 40hours a week. 11.25 an hour does not get you far. And since they are allowed to pay students less who do you think gets hired first.

On average here if you wish to rent a decent place your looking at over 1,000 a month.plus utilities. To own a house, they call it in the low 400 thousands.

Yet you go 1.5 hours south of here and you see ppl that dont speak a lick of english..DONT work..and they are being given money by the government to live. And I am sorry but a Lexus or Mercedes on gov funs thats BS...especially when there are hard working Canadians who work 40 hours a week having to line up at food banks just to get some help with feeding their families. Homeless shelters are at an all time high. Yet we keep allowing more people into the country. Im sorry..but sooner or later charity must begin at home.

Comment

The price of living is different here, minimum wage is 8.25 but the majority of businesses pay 10$ to start off then increase from there. As far as housing goes to rent you are looking at 1800$ in town and a small 2 bedroom home is going to run around 350k+. Now if you aren't looking at the beach the prices drop drastically. You can buy a 3 bedroom home for less then 300k and renting drops to 600.

No matter what you are not living on your own, atleast not In the us. Just because they don't speak english doesn't mean they are not a citizen. My grandmother spoke very little English, she mainly spoke German but had been an American citizen since she was 2.

Comment

Well here you have to move further North or East to afford living. But then there really are no jobs,not even minimum wage ones. As for non-english speaking citizens. I am not talking about them at all.Im a first generation canadian as both my parents come from Europe. These ppl I am talking about not speaking english and the gov supporting them...are not ones who came here and worked their asses off for a new and better life. I am talking about the ones who show up here and demand the dream life while collecting welfare. Its depressing,they will take advantage of everything the tax payers give them and give nothing in return except complain about how our way of life seems to "offend" them. I honestly have no issues with people coming from other countries..but ONLY if they can and DO contribute to society.

Comment

#freeworker

I live in an anemone

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
              Instead of constantly complaining, do something about it for once.
              someone at some point said something similar to Hitler in the 30s.......
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

+ what can 1 person do against millions of immigrants?

and i don't mind the people that really need help.......but they are a minority now

what we get here are healthy men from a certain ideaology which i am not allowed to name but they don't make a secret out of the fact they want to change europe into an arab tribe

incl. the decline of society with violence, rape and cousin ITs everywhere and people going to the toilet in the Streets....

it's back to the middle ages and we're not allowed to mention it because that's "not done"

well watching and standing by idle while everything goes to waste is not an option either.......

NB these types ruin it for the families that DO need our help.....
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

it's not correct calling all of these emigrants refugees. only a fraction of them are actually Syrian

Comment

that's true

everywhere they seperated church and state there's peace and prosperity for all.....

where they haven't we find war and conflict or laws discriminating.....

Comment

i edited this post because if i said what i wanted i'd be banned again from this forum

Voltaire once said: if you want to know who rules you look at who you are not allowed to critizise...

religion in this case

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

nobody likes to say it but we're all thinking it

Comment

I don't blame refugees escaping a war zone, I blame the governments for causing all this mess by getting involved in other peoples wars in the first place.

Governments held on strings by the illuminati are behind this its all a long term plan for creating a new world order it will all have ripple effects.

9/11 has ripple effects to this day leading to this crisis, 9/11 was just the start.

Comment

Working...
                                X