No announcement yet.

what is happening in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at all the elders and children and women who came across.......
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

A man who has lived in the UK illegally for the last decade demanded that he be sent back to Iran as he has ‘had enough of Manchester’.
      In a post made on Twitter yesterday evening by the Greater Manchester Police Twitter account, the young man in question was described as ‘very angry’ and ‘demanding to be returned home’.
      ‘Very angry young man, who has been here illegally last 10 years,’ GMP tweeted.
      ‘Strange incident.’
      Strange incident indeed.
      Greater Manchester Police say immigration staff have now taken over the situation.

Comment

refugee or on vacation in greece?

[answer = syrian refugee]
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

for example:

a refugee in the Netherlands has access to higher education within months....

unemployed people in the Netherlands have NO access to higher education....

try explain that.....you can't....it WILL cause trouble over time

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
            russians?

ooooh you mean New China....
            ... what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Schofield View Post
              ... what the hell are you talking about?
              New China....you think Russia will last?

Comment

Check out Open Theory on facebook.

Comment

New China....you think Russia will last?
                  obviously

China's economy is unsustainable

yet both nations have powerful economies and militaries

Comment

the only thing china lacks and russia has plenty are natural resources....

Comment

europe is being invaded...

Comment

europe is being invaded...

Instead of constantly complaining, do something about it for once.

Comment

they all look like HAPPY AND HEALTHY adult males. Umm,yeah I shall say no more because Ill be labeled a radical or racist

Comment

Im just curious about one major thing...ALLLLLL these ppl coming to Can and USA...what are we going to do with them?Businesses are closing down and moved to China and now Mexico at an alarming rate. NOT enough jobs here for the people already here..WTF we going to do with boat loads of healthy men?

Comment

I hear very often that there is "no jobs" in the US which I think is interesting as new businesses and buildings are being built quite fast. I looked in my area within 10 miles and there is over 6,000 job openings. I live in a beach town which has I think less then 20k residence living here all year though summer it does go up.

Comment

That cloud looks like a shark

Comment

Working...
                                X