Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is you Favourite Cartoon as a kid and remember about growing up ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is you Favourite Cartoon as a kid and remember about growing up ?

I am sure older people would have a better childhood, but I am glad I was born in the same century atleast I got a good 10 years of life before everything went down hill on 9/11

I was born in early 90's and remember a lot from when I was a kid I remember everything been quite calm and relaxed everyone respected each other until 2001 came and 9/11 changed everything and we are still feeling the rippled effects now and everyone is suspicious of each other these days etc.

Also music was the best from 1950-2000 most music after 2000 is pretty shit, theys is one or 2 good songs but most is rubbish and illuminati NWO controlled.

I remember always listening to reggae UB40 etc and parents always listening to motown music.

plus they was ALOT of good old classic cartoons back in the day which makes up our child hood without any of the NWO political correctness crap that exists these days. Back then kids could be kids, I feel sorry for kids these days been brainwashed in schools and then when they get home with nothing decent on tv Or nothing decent to listen to music wise.

My best cartoons are ( the ones which I remember now ill add some later if I forget) Tom N Jerry, Ed Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Loony Tunes, Top Cat, Care Bear Bunch

( You may remember a similar thread I made, it deleted so ive tried to redo it best as I did before ).

Plus after school you could always hang out with friends because they wasn't any internet like they is today so nobody was cooped up inside, However if you wanted a break you could play on the old nintendos and ps1 ps2 without any distractions because they wasn't online,

I also remember the old nintendos and ps1's and 2s with games such as spyro the dragon, Mario, etc and the old playstations with the old style GTA's and then the 3D GTA's gta 3, vice city, sanandreas etc

its always nostalgic looking back to old cartoons or old music which belongs to certain eras which you grew up in.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 09-13-2015, 01:00 PM.

Ed Edd n Eddy was the shit.

Comment

Duck tales was the shit.

in the US some dudes escaped out of prison in NYC, i believe. In the case the inmates used tools they got from froze meat and that reminded me of duck tales. Ma beagle would always bake cakes with like saws, power tools,drills in them so her sons the beagle boys could escape.

Comment

G.I. Joes
        Transformers
        MegaMan the cartoon series, It came on with the Mario Brothers cartoon I believe
        David the Gnome
        Tom & Jerry

Comment

Rocket power and doug

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            Duck tales was the shit.

in the US some dudes escaped out of prison in NYC, i believe. In the case the inmates used tools they got from froze meat and that reminded me of duck tales. Ma beagle would always bake cakes with like saws, power tools,drills in them so her sons the beagle boys could escape.
            those guys didn't get very far lol

Comment

Doug was awesome

Comment

Quailman!!!!

Comment

this intro always made me laugh and i still say this whenever i see someone eat a banana.

Last edited by Eli_462; 09-13-2015, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Powerpuff girls

Comment

i couldnt name my son eric becuase of bananaman lol

Comment

anyone remeber hulk hogans rock n wrestling?

Comment

hentai
                          hentai
                          hentai

Comment

where were your parents?

Comment

Scooby Doo, Ducktales, Tom Sawyer, Ovide, Ninja Turtels, Inspector Gadget, Popeye, Flinstones

Comment

Working...
                              X