Freedom mass shootings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom mass shootings

sometimes i start to think that america is really doomed and everything that america stands for is just bs and i get cynical in everything.

but then i see on the news MASS SHOOTINGS in america- two in the last 13 hours

and my positive nature is restored and i have hope again.

Nothing says freedom like the ability to go and shoot your fellow citizens just because you want to.

When i stop seeing these mass shootings in the news then i will know that america has finally hit the tipping point and freedom is gone and humanity is really doomed.

Interesting that the Second Amendment was put in place to protect Americans from a dictatorship.

I argue that as the USA is now a dictatorship, you no longer need the
    Second Amendment.

( By the way, as the
    dictatorship was put in place, you stood by and did nothing.)
    Last edited by Mitch1; 08-04-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

i love the 2nd amendment and the 1st and 3r and so on and so on.

in fact i love all freedoms can never understand why some are so quick to give them up for the illusion of safety or security or whatever else they give them up for

Comment

Thomas Jefferson once shot a man in front of the White House for treason.

i think trump is well qualified for this course of action.

Comment

WalMart is a gun free zone.
          How did this happen?
          I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Carry and prepare to defend.
            Conceal and there is zero reason anyone should suspect you are armed.
            I will walk by you and you'll never know I am carrying more firepower than your avg Deputy, trooper, or officer.
            Don't become a victim.

IF you don't want to carry, at least have situational awareness.
            I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
              WalMart is a gun free zone.
              How did this happen?
              Not true. WalMart allows concealed carry, or open carry if you are able to show your LTC if asked.

The real question is: In Texas, an open carry state, why didn't a store full of good guys with guns either intimidate the shooter into inaction or kill him after the first shot?

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                Not true. WalMart allows concealed carry, or open carry if you are able to show your LTC if asked.

The real question is: In Texas, an open carry state, why didn't a store full of good guys with guns either intimidate the shooter into inaction or kill him after the first shot?
                That's because almost all mass shootings here in the states are fabricated by the government and they do research on where and when the shooting takes place, as well as who will be there to push their agenda of removing the 2nd amendment. It's not the government directly, but those who are paid off to do their dirty work.

Comment

Originally posted by The_exiled View Post
                  That's because almost all mass shootings here in the states are fabricated by the government and they do research on where and when the shooting takes place, as well as who will be there to push their agenda of removing the 2nd amendment. It's not the government directly, but those who are paid off to do their dirty work.
                  Suggest you loosen the tin-foil hat. It appears to be limiting the oxygen flow to your brain.

Comment

Working...
                  X